Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Grab Bags! (Limited)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
@leafyflareon alrighty!
@leafyflareon alrighty!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngjibbe.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Galaxyisok
What does the some are fodder some aren't mean? How can you tell if it's fodder or not? I'm bad a telling those.
@Galaxyisok
What does the some are fodder some aren't mean? How can you tell if it's fodder or not? I'm bad a telling those.
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
@Sterlingstars I suppose it's mostly up to user, I guess what I was going for was some have really bad genes and some are quite pretty
@Sterlingstars I suppose it's mostly up to user, I guess what I was going for was some have really bad genes and some are quite pretty
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngjibbe.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
New Bags!
@Kaessis
@leafyflareon
@Gamer
@Wowzers
@Sterlingstars
New Bags!
@Kaessis
@leafyflareon
@Gamer
@Wowzers
@Sterlingstars
New Bags!
@Kaessis
@leafyflareon
@Gamer
@Wowzers
@Sterlingstars
New Bags!
@Kaessis
@leafyflareon
@Gamer
@Wowzers
@Sterlingstars
I'd like to buy the metal bag. Sending a CR!
I'd like to buy the metal bag. Sending a CR!
@izevm schweet, i'll send it over!
@izevm schweet, i'll send it over!
^
^
@Galaxyisok id like to try my luck with an ancient bag
@Galaxyisok id like to try my luck with an ancient bag
Icarus_s.png
Flew too close to the sun and fell into a sea of shadows
^
^
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23