Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free derg hatchlings!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
@OnTheEdge ACK Im so sorry I missed you! Please ping me next time, I gave the dragon to someone else :(

On the bright side, I have more now :)

@CilencioCerbera
@OnTheEdge ACK Im so sorry I missed you! Please ping me next time, I gave the dragon to someone else :(

On the bright side, I have more now :)

@CilencioCerbera
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@Kittyg145 CONGRATZ ON HATCHING YO FIRST PRIMAL EYES BABY!!!! OMG She looks pretty af!
@Kittyg145 CONGRATZ ON HATCHING YO FIRST PRIMAL EYES BABY!!!! OMG She looks pretty af!
^
^
@Kittyg145 no worries, sorry I forgot to ping! >.< Congrats on hatching your first primal though, that’s super awesome!! :D If this one’s still available I’d love it though! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531818/53181766_350.png?mtime=XRjriwACSds[/img]
@Kittyg145 no worries, sorry I forgot to ping! >.< Congrats on hatching your first primal though, that’s super awesome!! :D If this one’s still available I’d love it though! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531818/53181766_350.png?mtime=XRjriwACSds[/img]
@OnTheEdge

Your image didn't work. Which one do you want?
@OnTheEdge

Your image didn't work. Which one do you want?
^
^
@Kittyg145 oh geez, sorry about that, I think it might be because on mobile. I’d like the second Tundra dragon with the gray and light blue colors. Thanks so much!
@Kittyg145 oh geez, sorry about that, I think it might be because on mobile. I’d like the second Tundra dragon with the gray and light blue colors. Thanks so much!
^
^
^
^
^ I have four more to hatch today, but I'm out of room
^ I have four more to hatch today, but I'm out of room
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20