Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons (1 left)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello hello! I have some hatchlings that I want to see go to good homes, so if you want one of them, please just ping me and I'll set up a CR. :) Adult scries will be below each dragon. [b]If you want one that's unnamed, please tell me what you'll name him first![/b] Rebus TAKEN Thistle TAKEN Unnamed boi TAKEN Noir TAKEN Bleu TAKEN Unnamed Boi 2 TAKEN Lena TAKEN Mark TAKEN Missy TAKEN Unnamed boi 3 TAKEN Unnamed boi 4 TAKEN Sterling TAKEN Oxide RESERVED Rumor TAKEN Atasiana SOLD Unnamed boi 5 TAKEN Unnamed XYY boi TAKEN Nympha SOLD Uimo SOLD Unnamed gal 2 TAKEN Cassian TAKEN Vanina TAKEN Joy (F) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52325759] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523258/52325759_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hello hello! I have some hatchlings that I want to see go to good homes, so if you want one of them, please just ping me and I'll set up a CR. :) Adult scries will be below each dragon.

If you want one that's unnamed, please tell me what you'll name him first!

Rebus TAKEN

Thistle TAKEN

Unnamed boi TAKEN

Noir TAKEN

Bleu TAKEN

Unnamed Boi 2 TAKEN

Lena TAKEN

Mark TAKEN

Missy TAKEN

Unnamed boi 3 TAKEN

Unnamed boi 4 TAKEN

Sterling TAKEN

Oxide RESERVED

Rumor TAKEN

Atasiana SOLD

Unnamed boi 5 TAKEN

Unnamed XYY boi TAKEN

Nympha SOLD

Uimo SOLD

Unnamed gal 2 TAKEN

Cassian TAKEN

Vanina TAKEN

Joy (F)

52325759_350.png
I’d like noir please @randomfandomging
I’d like noir please @randomfandomging
jV8cp4z.gif
@BlueBi Sending her your way
@BlueBi Sending her your way
@randomfandomging

hiya ! i am a new player and if the unnamed one doesn't have a home yet, it would be nice have a third dragon to start :D
@randomfandomging

hiya ! i am a new player and if the unnamed one doesn't have a home yet, it would be nice have a third dragon to start :D
@tesseractive Why hello there! I'd be happy to send him over, but before I do, may I ask what you'd name him? :)
@tesseractive Why hello there! I'd be happy to send him over, but before I do, may I ask what you'd name him? :)
@randomfandomging i would LOVE rebus!!!
@randomfandomging i would LOVE rebus!!!

ariel! he/him | fr-3
lore hubwishlist
tumblr-mnqinq-Y5-Zj1r5sorso1-400.png
@Astrie I'll send him right over to you then!
@Astrie I'll send him right over to you then!
@randomfandomging thank you so much!!!!
@randomfandomging thank you so much!!!!

ariel! he/him | fr-3
lore hubwishlist
tumblr-mnqinq-Y5-Zj1r5sorso1-400.png
@Astrie No problem, I'm glad you wanted him! :D
@Astrie No problem, I'm glad you wanted him! :D
@randomfandomging can i have Thistle?
@randomfandomging can i have Thistle?
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8