Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {new 14.1.} Candy Shop Hatchery..
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 68
May I have #234 Popcorn Nest please? I would name her Kelsey
May I have #234 Popcorn Nest please? I would name her Kelsey
hello, may I have #55037421 from the Do Robots Dream Of Electric Sheep nest (love that reference by the way)? I would like to name her Calliope :3
Also, could you put me on the ping list for every pair with at least one Imperial parent? tysm!
hello, may I have #55037421 from the Do Robots Dream Of Electric Sheep nest (love that reference by the way)? I would like to name her Calliope :3
Also, could you put me on the ping list for every pair with at least one Imperial parent? tysm!
| cynda | she/her | minor |

Imperials and Skydancers...
wow... amazing and perfect

my lovely imperial hatchery is here!
@cyndaquil8 adding you now =)
@cyndaquil8 adding you now =)
Hi!! All your dragons are just gorgeous! Would you mind putting me on the ping lists for all pairs with at least one Imperial parent, one Nocturne parent, or one Spiral parent?

Edit: Also could I have the hatchling from Fly Me to the Moon with the Bee secondary gene?
Hi!! All your dragons are just gorgeous! Would you mind putting me on the ping lists for all pairs with at least one Imperial parent, one Nocturne parent, or one Spiral parent?

Edit: Also could I have the hatchling from Fly Me to the Moon with the Bee secondary gene?
Primary: Blue Starmap
Secondary: Ultramarine Constellation
Tertiary: Mist Capsule
Eye Type: Light Common
from the sweet dreams nest
@callili
Primary: Blue Starmap
Secondary: Ultramarine Constellation
Tertiary: Mist Capsule
Eye Type: Light Common
from the sweet dreams nest
@callili
General pinglist: @DeathDragon101, @ViolentViolet, @WanderingOutcast, @basilia, @IrmaBoissy, @aurallene, @24Finns, @RamenSoup, @LunaWhiteWolf, @Chiwen, @chaosoflyssa, @Eelz

Fly me to the pinglist: @Cyndaquil8
General pinglist: @DeathDragon101, @ViolentViolet, @WanderingOutcast, @basilia, @IrmaBoissy, @aurallene, @24Finns, @RamenSoup, @LunaWhiteWolf, @Chiwen, @chaosoflyssa, @Eelz

Fly me to the pinglist: @Cyndaquil8
bump
bump
@223persephone added you =)

@RamenSoup your dragon is on its way to you =)
@223persephone added you =)

@RamenSoup your dragon is on its way to you =)
bump
bump
@Callili thank you as always ^^
@Callili thank you as always ^^
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 68