Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center]Hi everyone! It’s my birthday in a few months, and I’m hoping to get at least 100 eggs for a mass hatch =D I’m pretty pumped and I’m hoping for a nice XYZ combo (I’m not ambitious enough for a double, lmao). I thought, what better way to fund this than a raffle? There are over 6000kt worth of prizes, according to the Lowest Auction House price on the 3rd of May, so the value of these prizes will vary at the time of the raffle being drawn. I’ll hand this over to Nashira now, and she’ll explain the rules! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46326207] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463263/46326207_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]”Hello! It’s lovely to meet you all, my name is Nashira and I’m running this raffle for FireBrimstone since my parents are busy running our clan. We’ve got some pretty cool prizes, so if you’d like a chance to win any of them, please follow the rules laid out below!”[/i] ------------- [size=5][b]Price:[/b] [u]2000 treasure, or 2 gem per ticket[/u][/size] [size=5]I will also accept unhatched eggs of any kind in return for tickets! Any egg that is sent in will give you the ticket equivalent of the LAH price, AND [b]25 extra tickets!!![/b][/size] [b][u][size=5]Rules:[/b][/u][/size] -If you buy at least 1 (one) ticket, they you have a chance to win! -There is no limit to the amount of tickets you can buy! -Full refunds will be given ONLY if the raffle is cancelled for whatever reason -Each person can only win 1 prize from the Main Prize Pool, but they can still win something from the Secondary Prize Pool, a person can win multiple prizes from the Secondary Pool. -The raffle will end when either [b]3250 tickets have been sold[/b], or on the [b]5th of August![/b] [b][size=5]Paying for tickets:[/size][/b] Send either a one way Crossroad or a Private Message to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=385253]FireBrimstone[/url] with the payment for tickets -Include the message “Birthday Raffle” somewhere in your CR or PM -I will confirm your entry by replying to the CR or PM, and you’re in! -Please let me know if you'd liked to be pinged for the last day, for future raffles, for the prize draw, or for my birthday mass hatch! [b][u]Bonus tickets:[/b][/u] -For every [b]5 tickets sent in through one CR or PM,[/b] you will receive [b]1 extra free ticket![/b] [u][b]Bump Raffle:[/b][/u] -All tickets for the bump raffle [b]do NOT[/b] count towards the main raffle, it is a [u]separate mini-raffle[/u] -You have to have at least bought one ticket for the main raffle before your bumps will count -To enter, post a comment on this thread at least [b]30 minutes[/b] after the last person’s post -Please make sure to number your bumps, or they might be counted incorrectly! [b][size=5]Prize Drawing:[/size][/b] -The main raffle and bump raffle will be drawn within 2 days of the Raffle ending -Both will be drawn using random.org Tickets will be drawn in lots of 10. The person who’s ticket is drawn first will list the prize that they want first, the person who’s ticket is drawn second will list the 2 prizes they want the most, the third person will list 3 prizes, and so on. When all those people have picked their prizes, then I will draw the next 10 names, until there are no more prizes. [b]If a winner has not responded within 24 hours, then I will redraw another winner.[/b] ------- [i]”Now that that’s out of the way, I’m sure you’re eager to check out the prizes! You’ll find them in the post below, and I’m sure there’s something for everyone!”[/i][/center]
Hi everyone! It’s my birthday in a few months, and I’m hoping to get at least 100 eggs for a mass hatch =D I’m pretty pumped and I’m hoping for a nice XYZ combo (I’m not ambitious enough for a double, lmao). I thought, what better way to fund this than a raffle? There are over 6000kt worth of prizes, according to the Lowest Auction House price on the 3rd of May, so the value of these prizes will vary at the time of the raffle being drawn. I’ll hand this over to Nashira now, and she’ll explain the rules!

46326207_350.png

”Hello! It’s lovely to meet you all, my name is Nashira and I’m running this raffle for FireBrimstone since my parents are busy running our clan. We’ve got some pretty cool prizes, so if you’d like a chance to win any of them, please follow the rules laid out below!”
Price: 2000 treasure, or 2 gem per ticket
I will also accept unhatched eggs of any kind in return for tickets! Any egg that is sent in will give you the ticket equivalent of the LAH price, AND 25 extra tickets!!!

Rules:
-If you buy at least 1 (one) ticket, they you have a chance to win!
-There is no limit to the amount of tickets you can buy!
-Full refunds will be given ONLY if the raffle is cancelled for whatever reason
-Each person can only win 1 prize from the Main Prize Pool, but they can still win something from the Secondary Prize Pool, a person can win multiple prizes from the Secondary Pool.
-The raffle will end when either 3250 tickets have been sold, or on the 5th of August!

Paying for tickets:
Send either a one way Crossroad or a Private Message to FireBrimstone with the payment for tickets
-Include the message “Birthday Raffle” somewhere in your CR or PM
-I will confirm your entry by replying to the CR or PM, and you’re in!
-Please let me know if you'd liked to be pinged for the last day, for future raffles, for the prize draw, or for my birthday mass hatch!
Bonus tickets:
-For every 5 tickets sent in through one CR or PM, you will receive 1 extra free ticket!
Bump Raffle:
-All tickets for the bump raffle do NOT count towards the main raffle, it is a separate mini-raffle
-You have to have at least bought one ticket for the main raffle before your bumps will count
-To enter, post a comment on this thread at least 30 minutes after the last person’s post
-Please make sure to number your bumps, or they might be counted incorrectly!

Prize Drawing:
-The main raffle and bump raffle will be drawn within 2 days of the Raffle ending
-Both will be drawn using random.org

Tickets will be drawn in lots of 10. The person who’s ticket is drawn first will list the prize that they want first, the person who’s ticket is drawn second will list the 2 prizes they want the most, the third person will list 3 prizes, and so on. When all those people have picked their prizes, then I will draw the next 10 names, until there are no more prizes.
If a winner has not responded within 24 hours, then I will redraw another winner.
”Now that that’s out of the way, I’m sure you’re eager to check out the prizes! You’ll find them in the post below, and I’m sure there’s something for everyone!”
[center][size=6][b]Prizes[/b][/size] [quote=Main Prizes] [quote= CLAIMED][item=clanbound breed change: gaoler] As the item is clanbound, the winner will send me the dragon they wish to have breed changed in a 1 way CR (I will provide collateral if desired ^-^ Just ask), I will apply the breed change, then I will send your dragon right back![/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=scratch] [item=rally][item=Eliminate][item=haste] [item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker] [item=ambush][item=ambush] [item=tincture of dissolution][/quote][quote=CLAIMED][item=meditate] [item=contuse][item=Aid][item=rally] [item=scholar][item=scholar][item=scholar] [item=ambush][item=ambush][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=primary gene: skink][item=secondary gene: spinner][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=tertiary gene: capsule][/quote][quote=CLAIMED][skin=22497] A UMA by cosmo[/quote] [quote= Starting Point] Your choice of any of the starter breed scrolls [/quote] [quote=Too Much Goo!]5 of each [item=green goo][item=yellow goo][item=orange goo][item=red goo][item=purple goo][item=blue goo][/quote] [quote=Oodles of Ooze]5 of each [item=green ooze][item=yellow ooze][item=orange ooze][item=red ooze][item=purple ooze][item=blue ooze][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED]3 of each [item=grey slime][item=black slime][item=white slime][item=copper muck][item=silver muck][item=gold muck][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=diamond talonclasp pendant][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=boulder nymph][item=deepearth geode]x99[/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=irregular nekomata][item=anomalous nekomata][/quote][quote=CLAIMED][item=shady emblem][item=murkmirth tailcoat][item=faded shadowbinder effigy][/quote] [quote=CLAIMED][item=starseer's emblem][item=starlight guise][item=exotic arcanist idol][/quote][quote=CLAIMED][item=Luminous Legguards][item=spirit of light][item=soft lightweaver idol][/quote][quote=CLAIMED][item=Diver Emblem][item=fathomsearch spirit jug][item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll][/quote][quote=Are those Sparks?][item=electricians emblem][item=voltaic stormclaws][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll][/quote][quote=CLAIMED][item=infectionist's emblem][item=contaminated infectalons][item=rotting plaguebringer effigy][/quote][quote=CLAIMED][item=stonekeeper emblem][item=crystalcourt cascades][item=heavy earthshaker idol][/quote][quote=CLAIMED][item=searing emblem][item=conflagrant kilt][item=conflagrant ambassador][item=smoldering flamecaller puppet][item=flamecaller terracotta figure][/quote][quote=Ice Cold][item=frigid emblem][item=glitterfreeze ice-trolabe][item=glitterfreeze ambassador][item=furry icewarden puppet][/quote][quote=CLAIMED][item=whirlwind emblem][item=aerborne gustgather][item=playful windsinger puppet][item=windsinger painted vase][/quote][quote=CLAIMED][item=druidic emblem][item=flowering gladeboughs][item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll][/quote][/quote] ------- [quote=Secondary Prize Pool][quote=Grub's Up!]5 full stacks of 2 point insects[/quote] [quote=Meat Buffet]5 full stacks of 2 point meat[/quote] [quote=Seafood Chowder]5 full stacks of 2 point seafood[/quote] [quote=Vegan Brunch]5 full stacks of 2 point plants[/quote] [quote=We Cater For All Kinds!]1 full stack of 3 point food of each kind[/quote] [quote=Eye See You][item=googly confusion][item=weary focus][item=spiral daze][item=disgruntled view][item=saucer stare][item=beautiful gander][item=prismatic token][/quote][quote=Saucy][item=black lace headpiece][item=black lace collar][item=black lace anklet][item=black lace tail ornament][item=black lace ribbons][/quote] [quote=Sneaky Snakes][item=rattle snake][item=green tree python][item=banded rattlesnake]x99[/quote] [quote=Jester's Gear][item=jolly jester's cap][item= jolly jester's gloves][item=jolly jester's collar][item=jolly jester's cape][item=jolly jester's tail bell][item= jolly jester's wing cover][item=jolly jester's stockings][/quote][quote=Water and Nature Mage][item=water tome][item=vista: kelp beds][item=nature tome][item=vista: woodland path][/quote] [quote=A Pile of Pretty Bows!][item=pretty pink leg bow][item=pretty peach leg bow][item=pretty aqua wing bow][item=pretty green arm bow][item=sparkling violet neck bow][/quote][quote=Date Plumes][item=date plumed corsage][item=date plumed jabbot][item=date plumed anklets][item=date plumed mantle][item=date plumed tuft][item=vista: gladekeeper][/quote] [quote=Alchemist's Apprentice][item=pearly earrings of chemistry][item=primary alchemist tools][/quote][quote=Love Is In The Air!][item=sweetheart swan][item=enamored swan][item=chocolate noggle][item=strawberry noggle][/quote][quote=Forest Friends][item=mossy cerdae][item=wood ear deer][item=flora cerdae]x2[item=spirit of nature][/quote][quote=A Parliament of Owls][item=hulking greatowl]x2[item=enstatite burrower]x2[item=charoite burrower][item=sakura owl][item=wildwood owl][item=spirit of ice][/quote][quote=Purple Trinkets][item=a flourish of amethyst][/quote][quote=Accent/Skin Pack 1][skin=19713][skin=25536][item=snappy conductor chest][/quote][quote=Accent/Skin Pack 2][skin=26636][skin=18972][skin=17484][skin=18014][/quote][quote=Accent/Skin Pac 3][skin=23983][skin=26921][skin=27555][/quote][/quote] ---------------- [quote=Bump Raffle][quote=A Pile of Familiars][item=nephrite chameleon][item=corundum chameleon][item=harvest hardshell][item=plantation pincher][item=chillriver bucktooth][item=fenfisher flattail][item=mossy beetleboar][item=undergrowth shovelsnout][item=cherry blossom caterpillar][item=maple caterpillar][item=rosetail][item=tropical caiman][item=lesser wisp][item=Juvenile Starsweeper][item=spring millifae][item=empress beetle][item=wispwillow peryton][/quote][/center]
Prizes
Main Prizes wrote:
CLAIMED wrote:
Clanbound Breed Change: Gaoler
As the item is clanbound, the winner will send me the dragon they wish to have breed changed in a 1 way CR (I will provide collateral if desired ^-^ Just ask), I will apply the breed change, then I will send your dragon right back!
CLAIMED wrote:
Scratch
Rally Eliminate Haste
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Ambush Ambush
Tincture of Dissolution
CLAIMED wrote:
Meditate
Contuse Aid Rally
Scholar Scholar Scholar
Ambush Ambush
CLAIMED wrote:
Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner
CLAIMED wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Capsule
CLAIMED wrote:

A UMA by cosmo
Starting Point wrote:
Your choice of any of the starter breed scrolls
Too Much Goo! wrote:
5 of each
Green Goo Yellow Goo Orange Goo Red Goo Purple Goo Blue Goo
Oodles of Ooze wrote:
5 of each
Green Ooze Yellow Ooze Orange Ooze Red Ooze Purple Ooze Blue Ooze
CLAIMED wrote:
3 of each
Grey Slime Black Slime White Slime Copper Muck Silver Muck Gold Muck
CLAIMED wrote:
Diamond Talonclasp Pendant
CLAIMED wrote:
Boulder Nymph Deepearth Geode x99
CLAIMED wrote:
Irregular Nekomata Anomalous Nekomata
CLAIMED wrote:
Shady Emblem Murkmirth Tailcoat Faded Shadowbinder Effigy
CLAIMED wrote:
Starseer's Emblem Starlight Guise Exotic Arcanist Idol
CLAIMED wrote:
Luminous Legguards Spirit of Light Soft Lightweaver Idol
CLAIMED wrote:
Diver Emblem Fathomsearch Spirit Jug Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll
Are those Sparks? wrote:
Voltaic Stormclaws Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll
CLAIMED wrote:
Infectionist's Emblem Contaminated Infectalons Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy
CLAIMED wrote:
Stonekeeper Emblem Crystalcourt Cascades Heavy Earthshaker Idol
CLAIMED wrote:
Searing Emblem Conflagrant Kilt Conflagrant Ambassador Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Flamecaller Terracotta Figure
Ice Cold wrote:
Frigid Emblem Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe Glitterfreeze Ambassador Furry Icewarden Puppet
CLAIMED wrote:
Whirlwind Emblem Aerborne Gustgather Playful Windsinger Puppet Windsinger Painted Vase
CLAIMED wrote:
Druidic Emblem Flowering Gladeboughs Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll

Secondary Prize Pool wrote:
Grub's Up! wrote:
5 full stacks of 2 point insects
Meat Buffet wrote:
5 full stacks of 2 point meat
Seafood Chowder wrote:
5 full stacks of 2 point seafood
Vegan Brunch wrote:
5 full stacks of 2 point plants
We Cater For All Kinds! wrote:
1 full stack of 3 point food of each kind
Eye See You wrote:
Googly Confusion Weary Focus Spiral Daze Disgruntled View Saucer Stare Beautiful Gander Prismatic Token
Saucy wrote:
Black Lace Headpiece Black Lace Collar Black Lace Anklet Black Lace Tail Ornament Black Lace Ribbons
Sneaky Snakes wrote:
Rattle Snake Green Tree Python Banded Rattlesnake x99
Jester's Gear wrote:
Jolly Jester's Cap Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Collar Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Jolly Jester's Stockings
Water and Nature Mage wrote:
Water Tome Vista: Kelp Beds Nature Tome Vista: Woodland Path
A Pile of Pretty Bows! wrote:
Pretty Pink Leg Bow Pretty Peach Leg Bow Pretty Aqua Wing Bow Pretty Green Arm Bow Sparkling Violet Neck Bow
Date Plumes wrote:
Date Plumed Corsage Date Plumed Jabbot Date Plumed Anklets Date Plumed Mantle Date Plumed Tuft Vista: Gladekeeper
Alchemist's Apprentice wrote:
Pearly Earrings of Chemistry Primary Alchemist Tools
Love Is In The Air! wrote:
Sweetheart Swan Enamored Swan Chocolate Noggle Strawberry Noggle
Forest Friends wrote:
Mossy Cerdae Wood Ear Deer Flora Cerdae x2 Spirit of Nature
A Parliament of Owls wrote:
Hulking Greatowl x2 Enstatite Burrower x2 Charoite Burrower Sakura Owl Wildwood Owl Spirit of Ice
Purple Trinkets wrote:
A Flourish of Amethyst
Accent/Skin Pack 1 wrote:
Snappy Conductor Chest
Accent/Skin Pack 2 wrote:
Accent/Skin Pac 3 wrote:

Bump Raffle wrote:
A Pile of Familiars wrote:
Nephrite Chameleon Corundum Chameleon Harvest Hardshell Plantation Pincher Chillriver Bucktooth Fenfisher Flattail Mossy Beetleboar Undergrowth Shovelsnout Cherry Blossom Caterpillar Maple Caterpillar Rosetail Tropical Caiman Lesser Wisp Juvenile Starsweeper Spring Millifae Empress Beetle Wispwillow Peryton
[i]“Last, but not least, we have some locked prize packs that will be unlocked if we reach certain ticket goals! They’ll be moved to the prize pools if they’re reached, isn’t that exciting? There might be a few more added later on you know!”[/i] [center][b][size=5]Locked Prize packs[/size][/b] [quote=Unlocked at 3000 bought tickets][item=primary gene: poison][item=secondary gene: toxin][/quote][quote=Unlocked at 3500 bought tickets][item=glitterfreeze ambassador][item=crystalcourt ambassador][item=conflagrant ambassador][item=voltaic ambassador][/quote] [quote=Unlocked at 4000 bought tickets][quote][item=tertiary gene: ringlets][/quote][quote][item=buttercup lace box][item=stellar inspiration chest][/quote][quote][item=venomscale bracers][item=venomscale greaves][item=venomscale tail guard][item=venomscale wing guard][/quote][/quote] [quote=Unlocked at 4300 bought tickets][item=scratch] [item=rally][item=Eliminate][item=haste] [item=berserker][item=berserker][item=berserker] [item=ambush][item=ambush] [item=tincture of dissolution][/quote] [/center]
“Last, but not least, we have some locked prize packs that will be unlocked if we reach certain ticket goals! They’ll be moved to the prize pools if they’re reached, isn’t that exciting? There might be a few more added later on you know!”
Locked Prize packs
Unlocked at 3000 bought tickets wrote:
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin
Unlocked at 3500 bought tickets wrote:
Glitterfreeze Ambassador Crystalcourt Ambassador Conflagrant Ambassador Voltaic Ambassador
Unlocked at 4000 bought tickets wrote:
Quote:
Tertiary Gene: Ringlets
Quote:
Buttercup Lace Box Stellar Inspiration Chest
Quote:
Venomscale Bracers Venomscale Greaves Venomscale Tail Guard Venomscale Wing Guard
Unlocked at 4300 bought tickets wrote:
Scratch
Rally Eliminate Haste
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Ambush Ambush
Tincture of Dissolution
Last day Pings:
@/arywyvern, @/gryphon982, @/TempestDragon

Prize draw Pinglist:
@/CilencioCerbera

Future raffle pinglist:

Mass hatch pinglist:
@/Wylin, @/AutumnNiche, @/CilencioCerbera

All of them list:@/Lunyra, @/CarrotQueen, @/AccioMagic, @/GingerPuff, @/garrettshane12, @/Osprey72, @/MessengerDragon, @/mrpatrick, @/LadyAria
Last day Pings:
@/arywyvern, @/gryphon982, @/TempestDragon

Prize draw Pinglist:
@/CilencioCerbera

Future raffle pinglist:

Mass hatch pinglist:
@/Wylin, @/AutumnNiche, @/CilencioCerbera

All of them list:@/Lunyra, @/CarrotQueen, @/AccioMagic, @/GingerPuff, @/garrettshane12, @/Osprey72, @/MessengerDragon, @/mrpatrick, @/LadyAria
Tickets for Main Raffle:
Lunyra-1-10
(bonus tickets: 11-12)
AccioMagic: 13-17
(Bonus ticket: 18)
Sinjin: 19-33
(bonus tickets: 34-36)
Dragonwysper: 37-43
(bonus ticket: 44)
melbelletrend: 45-49
(bonus ticket: 50)
BottledLightning: 51-60
(Bonus tickets: 61-62)
esparrow: 63-67
(Bonus ticket: 68)
Persimmon3: 69-257
(Bonus tickets: 258-291)
GingerPuff: 292- 482
(Bonus tickets: 483-521)
Osprey72: 522-531
(Bonus tickets: 532-533)
garrettshane12: 534- 563
(Bonus tickets: 564-569)
Slaytheist: 570-589
(Bonus tickets:590-594)
Asterodea: 595-619
(Bonus tickets: 620-624)
Lunyra: 625- 649
(bonus tickets: 650-654)
LadyChipmunk: 655-659
(Bonus ticket: 660)
BottledLightning: 661-680
(Bonus tickets: 681-682)
Asterodea: 683-687)
(Bonus ticket: 688)
Lunyra: 689-738
(Bonus tickets:739-748)
Dinoclaire101: 749-908
(Bonus tickets: 909- 965)
Airyairy: 966-1603
(Bonus tickets: 1604-1831)
crysta302: 1832-1833
Osprey72: 1834-1843
(Bonus tickets: 1844-1850)
LuminousWitch: 1851-1855
(bonus ticket: 1856)
MessengerDragon: 1857
SeamusHarper: 1858-1862
(Bonus ticket: 1863)
FalconSight: 1864-1883
(Bonus tickets: 1865-1866)
mrpatrick: 1867-1868
TempestDragon:1869
Verbenas: 1870-1875
(bonus ticket: 1876)
Foxstarplayful: 1877-1882
(bonus ticket: 1883)
clanguardian: 1884-1888
(bonus ticket: 1889)
FalconSight: 1890-2047)
(bonus tickets: 2048-2103)
CrystalAngel5: 2104-2106
Xoanon: 2107-2111
(bonus ticket: 2112)
BottledLightning: 2113-2122
(bonus tickets: 2123-2124)
remotecitadel: 2135-2144
(bonus tickets: 2144-2145)
LunarTea: 2146-2150
(bonus ticket: 2151)
LadyAria: 2152-2161
(bonus tickets: 2162-2163)
SkyDancer10: 2164-2168
(bonus ticket: 2169)
VaeVictis: 2170-2174
(bonus ticket: 2175)
LittleRain: 2176-2180
(bonus ticket: 2181)
Skywolf1: 2182-2191
(bonus tickets: 2192-2193)
LagiaCrusoe: 2194-2243
(bonus tickets: 2244-2248)
immortalhd: 2249-2258
(bonus tickets: 2259-2260)
arundodonax: 2261-2275
(bonus tickets: 2276-2278)
Cerbeius: 2279
Snowlight565656: 2280-2284
(bonus ticket: 2285)
bug2buga: 2286-2305
(bonus tickets: 2306-2309)
Meadbhb: 2310-2319
(Bonus tickets: 2320-2321)
xBleedingHeartsx: 2322-2326
(bonus ticket: 2327)
ERabbit: 2328-2332
(bonus ticket: 2333)
Skua: 2334-2338
(bonus ticket: 2339)
Foxstarplayful: 2240-2241
Saskiany: 2242-2246
(bonus ticket: 2247)
NoodleStuff: 2248-2252
(bonus ticket: 2253)
CilencioCerbera: 2254-2264
(bonus tickets: 2265-2266)
Kell: 2267-2271
(bonus ticket: 2272)

Bump Raffle Tickets:
Lunyra: 7
Dragonwysper: 1
Sinjin: 2
BottledLightning: 4
Persimmon31: 5
GingerPuff: 1
garrettshane12: 4
Slaytheist: 1
Asterodea: 20
Osprey72: 1
FalconSight: 1
TempestDragon: 62
Xoanon: 2
SkyDancer10: 1
CrystalAngel5: 1
Skywolf1: 1
LittleRain:2
Snowlight565656: 1
CilencioCerbera: 1
Tickets for Main Raffle:
Lunyra-1-10
(bonus tickets: 11-12)
AccioMagic: 13-17
(Bonus ticket: 18)
Sinjin: 19-33
(bonus tickets: 34-36)
Dragonwysper: 37-43
(bonus ticket: 44)
melbelletrend: 45-49
(bonus ticket: 50)
BottledLightning: 51-60
(Bonus tickets: 61-62)
esparrow: 63-67
(Bonus ticket: 68)
Persimmon3: 69-257
(Bonus tickets: 258-291)
GingerPuff: 292- 482
(Bonus tickets: 483-521)
Osprey72: 522-531
(Bonus tickets: 532-533)
garrettshane12: 534- 563
(Bonus tickets: 564-569)
Slaytheist: 570-589
(Bonus tickets:590-594)
Asterodea: 595-619
(Bonus tickets: 620-624)
Lunyra: 625- 649
(bonus tickets: 650-654)
LadyChipmunk: 655-659
(Bonus ticket: 660)
BottledLightning: 661-680
(Bonus tickets: 681-682)
Asterodea: 683-687)
(Bonus ticket: 688)
Lunyra: 689-738
(Bonus tickets:739-748)
Dinoclaire101: 749-908
(Bonus tickets: 909- 965)
Airyairy: 966-1603
(Bonus tickets: 1604-1831)
crysta302: 1832-1833
Osprey72: 1834-1843
(Bonus tickets: 1844-1850)
LuminousWitch: 1851-1855
(bonus ticket: 1856)
MessengerDragon: 1857
SeamusHarper: 1858-1862
(Bonus ticket: 1863)
FalconSight: 1864-1883
(Bonus tickets: 1865-1866)
mrpatrick: 1867-1868
TempestDragon:1869
Verbenas: 1870-1875
(bonus ticket: 1876)
Foxstarplayful: 1877-1882
(bonus ticket: 1883)
clanguardian: 1884-1888
(bonus ticket: 1889)
FalconSight: 1890-2047)
(bonus tickets: 2048-2103)
CrystalAngel5: 2104-2106
Xoanon: 2107-2111
(bonus ticket: 2112)
BottledLightning: 2113-2122
(bonus tickets: 2123-2124)
remotecitadel: 2135-2144
(bonus tickets: 2144-2145)
LunarTea: 2146-2150
(bonus ticket: 2151)
LadyAria: 2152-2161
(bonus tickets: 2162-2163)
SkyDancer10: 2164-2168
(bonus ticket: 2169)
VaeVictis: 2170-2174
(bonus ticket: 2175)
LittleRain: 2176-2180
(bonus ticket: 2181)
Skywolf1: 2182-2191
(bonus tickets: 2192-2193)
LagiaCrusoe: 2194-2243
(bonus tickets: 2244-2248)
immortalhd: 2249-2258
(bonus tickets: 2259-2260)
arundodonax: 2261-2275
(bonus tickets: 2276-2278)
Cerbeius: 2279
Snowlight565656: 2280-2284
(bonus ticket: 2285)
bug2buga: 2286-2305
(bonus tickets: 2306-2309)
Meadbhb: 2310-2319
(Bonus tickets: 2320-2321)
xBleedingHeartsx: 2322-2326
(bonus ticket: 2327)
ERabbit: 2328-2332
(bonus ticket: 2333)
Skua: 2334-2338
(bonus ticket: 2339)
Foxstarplayful: 2240-2241
Saskiany: 2242-2246
(bonus ticket: 2247)
NoodleStuff: 2248-2252
(bonus ticket: 2253)
CilencioCerbera: 2254-2264
(bonus tickets: 2265-2266)
Kell: 2267-2271
(bonus ticket: 2272)

Bump Raffle Tickets:
Lunyra: 7
Dragonwysper: 1
Sinjin: 2
BottledLightning: 4
Persimmon31: 5
GingerPuff: 1
garrettshane12: 4
Slaytheist: 1
Asterodea: 20
Osprey72: 1
FalconSight: 1
TempestDragon: 62
Xoanon: 2
SkyDancer10: 1
CrystalAngel5: 1
Skywolf1: 1
LittleRain:2
Snowlight565656: 1
CilencioCerbera: 1
Reserved, just in case!
Reserved, just in case!
OPEN!
OPEN!
@FireBrimstone This looks awesome! Sending for tickets now :) Also, hey, first person! :) How neat!
@FireBrimstone This looks awesome! Sending for tickets now :) Also, hey, first person! :) How neat!
tumblr_pj3mhgFPin1xgkl71o1_250.pngtumblr_pj8w1m1TfO1xgkl71o1_250.png
Bump!
Bump!
t6khqZc.png
This was a bump, but someone beat me to it.
Please add me to your pinglist! :)
This was a bump, but someone beat me to it.
Please add me to your pinglist! :)
tumblr_pj3mhgFPin1xgkl71o1_250.pngtumblr_pj8w1m1TfO1xgkl71o1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18