Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | OPEN! Birthday Giveaway/Raffle
1 2 3 4
Alright, I'm a day late on the raffle, I apologize for that. Anyway, here's the winners for the raffle! All winners (except by default) are chosen by the Google random number generator.

Chosen by the random number generator, The winner of Silhouette is: @CarrotQueen with ticket number 8! Congrats!

Chosen by the random number generator, The winner of Wind's Calling is: @Sheona with lucky number 5! Congrats!

Chosen by the random number generator, the winner of Spirit Wings is: @Sheona with ticket number 15!

By default, the winner of Leafy SeaGaurdian is : @Sheona

By default, the winner of Autumn Galestorm is: @Sheona

Chosen by the random number generator, the winner of Furnace Queen is: @CarrotQueen with ticket number 3!

Well, that's all of them. Just send me a PM to confirm and receive your prize!
Thanks for participating, and thank you for the birthday wishes!
Alright, I'm a day late on the raffle, I apologize for that. Anyway, here's the winners for the raffle! All winners (except by default) are chosen by the Google random number generator.

Chosen by the random number generator, The winner of Silhouette is: @CarrotQueen with ticket number 8! Congrats!

Chosen by the random number generator, The winner of Wind's Calling is: @Sheona with lucky number 5! Congrats!

Chosen by the random number generator, the winner of Spirit Wings is: @Sheona with ticket number 15!

By default, the winner of Leafy SeaGaurdian is : @Sheona

By default, the winner of Autumn Galestorm is: @Sheona

Chosen by the random number generator, the winner of Furnace Queen is: @CarrotQueen with ticket number 3!

Well, that's all of them. Just send me a PM to confirm and receive your prize!
Thanks for participating, and thank you for the birthday wishes!
@BrokenQuartz do you still have the black leg bow available?
@BrokenQuartz do you still have the black leg bow available?
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
1 2 3 4