Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free birthday (or unbirthday) dragons!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@Jenshy
@Fulcan
@Jenshy
@Fulcan
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@Starbrite

hey! could i get on the pinglist for kittysurprise? my birthday is august first!
@Starbrite

hey! could i get on the pinglist for kittysurprise? my birthday is august first!

the clergy
IMG_5694.png

fr+0
it/them
non - exalting
@Starbrite this is a super fun thread and I love it! If I had the lair space right now I would totally beg for one of those Gaoler babies, but as it is I have 6 babies coming in the next week, so.... Anyways, just wanted to tell you I love the thread! [emoji=firework size=5]
@Starbrite this is a super fun thread and I love it! If I had the lair space right now I would totally beg for one of those Gaoler babies, but as it is I have 6 babies coming in the next week, so.... Anyways, just wanted to tell you I love the thread!
mVbiNgO.pngPyzT7QY.png24GL7rg.pngdVEhpEt.png0jScwbh.pngvgZFjhe.pngexUrsEs.pngh8GgOlC.pngSKppn6R.pngAer-PhantomV2.gifPdiBTNZ.pngQ7oWmMw.png7GFlGJN.pngLLXHrpZ.png
bBbrKLW.png
just asking but do you have any babies born on march 7th? thats my birthday so i wanted to see if you had any born on march 7th because i dont have an april birthday
just asking but do you have any babies born on march 7th? thats my birthday so i wanted to see if you had any born on march 7th because i dont have an april birthday
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
@kichona

I can definitely add you. If you would like me to try and get babes for your birthday, you'll have to let me know much closer. Ha ha. But I will let you know when they next have kitty babies, ASAP!

@Aviander

I appreciate the love! Someone gifted me a birthday dragon for my special day and I wanted to give back. If you want to be pinged, let me know!

@FrostyIceWing

I don't keep any babes for long, as I don't actually have much lairspace, so any kids from then are long gone. :( If you ever want one of these dragons' kids, you can always ask on your unbirthday, which is any other day of the year. :D
@kichona

I can definitely add you. If you would like me to try and get babes for your birthday, you'll have to let me know much closer. Ha ha. But I will let you know when they next have kitty babies, ASAP!

@Aviander

I appreciate the love! Someone gifted me a birthday dragon for my special day and I wanted to give back. If you want to be pinged, let me know!

@FrostyIceWing

I don't keep any babes for long, as I don't actually have much lairspace, so any kids from then are long gone. :( If you ever want one of these dragons' kids, you can always ask on your unbirthday, which is any other day of the year. :D
NEW DRAGONS UP!

Pinglist
@Jenshy
@Fulcan

NEW DRAGONS UP!

Pinglist
@Jenshy
@Fulcan

1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20