Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lore's Grotto | Free Items and Dragons!!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 219 220
@Merge Heya, welcome back. I reset all of the claims at rollover on Saturday night, so you're good to make new requests! I'll send over your kiddos in just a sec!
@Merge Heya, welcome back. I reset all of the claims at rollover on Saturday night, so you're good to make new requests! I'll send over your kiddos in just a sec!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
Hello!

May I please request:
From Familiars: Marsh Kelpie, Teleporting Planesrunner
From Hibernal: 1 Clown Shrimp, 10 Fly
From Event: Brightwing Dwarf Hainu

I hope that's not too much! If it is, you can decide what you want to give me. Thank you!
Hello!

May I please request:
From Familiars: Marsh Kelpie, Teleporting Planesrunner
From Hibernal: 1 Clown Shrimp, 10 Fly
From Event: Brightwing Dwarf Hainu

I hope that's not too much! If it is, you can decide what you want to give me. Thank you!
Spring Summer Autumn Winter
Hi! Could I pick up this guy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92033853][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/920339/92033853_350.png[/img][/url] familars: woodon and deeprealm leon hib request: clown charger and wintermane spearman thank you!
Hi! Could I pick up this guy?
92033853_350.png
familars: woodon and deeprealm leon
hib request: clown charger and wintermane spearman
thank you!
gWPIbuX.png
@bugbug88 Sure thing!

@Heyuan Absolutely! I'll send him right out.
@bugbug88 Sure thing!

@Heyuan Absolutely! I'll send him right out.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
hello! could i please snag [item=Enchanted Wolf Necklace] [item=Enchanted Raven Necklace][item=Clouddancer] [item=ultramel amphithere] thank you so much! :D
hello! could i please snag
Enchanted Wolf Necklace Enchanted Raven Necklace Clouddancer Ultramel Amphithere
thank you so much! :D
lSyxazy.pngdT9HQge.png
BLSc7JM.png6YousWl.png
DoQJ9XF.pngqjxrAwx.png
Hello again! As always, thank you for hosting this giveaway!

I must admit I might've gone a bit rogue in browsing your lair, and I'm drawn to this guy in your fodder tab:

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92402402

Would you be willing to part with him? Or perhaps sell him?
Hello again! As always, thank you for hosting this giveaway!

I must admit I might've gone a bit rogue in browsing your lair, and I'm drawn to this guy in your fodder tab:

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92402402

Would you be willing to part with him? Or perhaps sell him?
@leocifeur You may!

@bugbug88 Oh! Sure thing, you're welcome to grab from the fodder! It'll still count as your weekly request, but I don't mind at all! Do you have a name for him?
@leocifeur You may!

@bugbug88 Oh! Sure thing, you're welcome to grab from the fodder! It'll still count as your weekly request, but I don't mind at all! Do you have a name for him?
May I please name him Maelstrom? It's a big name for a little guy, but I'm sure he'll grow into it :) Thank you!
May I please name him Maelstrom? It's a big name for a little guy, but I'm sure he'll grow into it :) Thank you!
@bugbug88 Ahh, I love that name!
@bugbug88 Ahh, I love that name!
Hi! I'd like Scarlet-Crested Woodoon for the Hibernal, and Jelly Jewel for Bestiary this week.
Hi! I'd like Scarlet-Crested Woodoon for the Hibernal, and Jelly Jewel for Bestiary this week.
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 219 220