Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lore's Grotto | Free Items and Dragons!!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 245 246
[center][b][size=5]Hey all![/size][/b] Happy New Year's Eve! [size=4][b]Today's Update:[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]I have [b]restocked every section[/b] and reset all claims! Come get your goodies and dragons! [*]I have [b]Multiple Christmas Hatches[/b] available for adoption still! You can find them in the Hibden. [*]You may now request [b]2 items per week[/b] from the Special Events tab! [*]Reminder to make sure you join the [b]Giveaway Pinglist[/b] if you'd like a free gift after New Years! I will close the Pinglist Tuesday. [/LIST] [pinglist=16124] Have a great day and a great new year! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img] @pinglist-15312
Hey all!
Happy New Year's Eve!

Today's Update:
  • I have restocked every section and reset all claims!
    Come get your goodies and dragons!
  • I have Multiple Christmas Hatches available for adoption still!
    You can find them in the Hibden.
  • You may now request 2 items per week from the Special Events tab!
  • Reminder to make sure you join the Giveaway Pinglist
    if you'd like a free gift after New Years! I will close the Pinglist Tuesday.

[pinglist=16124]

Have a great day and a great new year!

shadowmidsmall2.png

@Lore's Grotto
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
hello!! could i perhaps get a depin and corrosive depin?
hello!! could i perhaps get a depin and corrosive depin?
eyayah | art shop | LF art
Mind if I nab that Aspen Gall Dryad?
Mind if I nab that Aspen Gall Dryad?
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
Could I get a hibden hooded dodo? And could I get some insect food? Thanks!
Could I get a hibden hooded dodo? And could I get some insect food? Thanks!
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
hello! could i get: [item=Treehorn Wolpertinger][item=Empress Beetle] Some meat from the food section and this guy, please? thanks so much once again!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91673799][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/916738/91673799_350.png[/img][/url]
hello!
could i get:
Treehorn Wolpertinger Empress Beetle

Some meat from the food section

and this guy, please? thanks so much once again!!
91673799_350.png
ezgif-com-resize.gifmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.pngqGZwGPH.png
Can I ask for [item=scene: elder sea] and [item=mossy beetleboar] please? Thank you very much for doing this! ^^)/
Can I ask for Scene: Elder Sea and Mossy Beetleboar please?

Thank you very much for doing this! ^^)/
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
Hello! Could I please grab these two familiars from you? [item=Mantled Foo] [item=Rabid Grinfin] Thank you!
Hello! Could I please grab these two familiars from you?

Mantled Foo Rabid Grinfin

Thank you!
vpXA3Xy.jpg
@Systematichaos @Blazestorm22 @DragonCloudBurst @icehorsestar @AliceShiki @kxlinthesky @Moray Absolutely! I'll send your items out shortly.

@Amordel Aw yay! I'm glad to see them heading to a new home. :3
@Systematichaos @Blazestorm22 @DragonCloudBurst @icehorsestar @AliceShiki @kxlinthesky @Moray Absolutely! I'll send your items out shortly.

@Amordel Aw yay! I'm glad to see them heading to a new home. :3
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
May ii request, 1 stack of Seafood 2 familiars, backups are, [item=autumn sea dragon] [item=travelling garden] 2 special events: chocolate noodle and a shovelsnout please.
May ii request,

1 stack of Seafood
2 familiars, backups are,
Autumn Sea Dragon Travelling Garden
2 special events: chocolate noodle and a shovelsnout please.
Hello! Could I please claim: [b]Food[/b] - A stack of meat [b]Familiars[/b] - [item=Harlequin Stagwing] [item= Autumn Sea Dragon] [b]Special[/b] - [item=Vista: Mire] [item=Scene: Elder Sea] Thank you for all you do [emoji=new friend size=1]
Hello!

Could I please claim:
Food - A stack of meat

Familiars - Harlequin Stagwing Autumn Sea Dragon

Special - Vista: Mire Scene: Elder Sea

Thank you for all you do
485.png 7349852.png

←Wishlist
Giveaway→

Code by
Fandom
8709925.png