Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lore's Grotto | Free Items and Dragons!!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 244 245
Hmm, I see the Ambassadors have been claimed [T^T], so I might wait for a bit to see if something else turns up ^^

[edit: wait are they claimed or not-? Cause if not, I’ll take the fathomsearch]
Hmm, I see the Ambassadors have been claimed [T^T], so I might wait for a bit to see if something else turns up ^^

[edit: wait are they claimed or not-? Cause if not, I’ll take the fathomsearch]
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
I'll have the Murkmirth Ambassador instead!
I'll have the Murkmirth Ambassador instead!
IMG-1511.png
@Systematichaos I still have Murkmirth and Fathomsreach up for grabs!

@Skylarki Can do!
@Systematichaos I still have Murkmirth and Fathomsreach up for grabs!

@Skylarki Can do!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
Perfect! I’d love the fathomsearch please :3
Perfect! I’d love the fathomsearch please :3
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
@Systematichaos On its way!
@Systematichaos On its way!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
oh!! no worries!! could i have a fathomsearch ambassador instead then if those are still available? ;w;
oh!! no worries!! could i have a fathomsearch ambassador instead then if those are still available? ;w;
nVy1GDy.png
@florakass Yep! You got the last one!
@florakass Yep! You got the last one!
Could I get the Paisley gene please? (Morph and Strawberry Noggle as backup) Thank you!
Could I get the Paisley gene please? (Morph and Strawberry Noggle as backup) Thank you!
@Acitele Sure thing!
@Acitele Sure thing!
Hi! :D Can I have seafood? And [item=Gladeveins Needletooth] & [item=Butter Caiman] for Familiars [item=Grey Slime]& [item=Murkmirth Ambassador] if it's still in stock! I hope I am not asking for too much..!
Hi! :D
Can I have seafood?
And Gladeveins Needletooth & Butter Caiman for Familiars
Grey Slime & Murkmirth Ambassador if it's still in stock!
I hope I am not asking for too much..!
dsiNAWk.png mlr1H8z.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 244 245