Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Anonymous Gifting Service
I had this idea a few days ago, and today - rummaging through the Suggestions forum - I found out that there might be demand for it, so here goes!

How does this work? As the title says, it's an anonymous gifting service. I will act as the "middle man" between you and your giftee, free of charge. Just send me the items/dragons via PM or one-way CR and specify which user you want them sent to. Optionally, you can add a message for me to deliver!

Who can use this? Anyone and everyone, no restrictions.

When is this open? Always and indefinitely. Just please give me a few hours to deliver your package, since I'm not always online.

Won't you just keep the stuff for yourself? I promise not to; I will provide proof that I delivered your gift if you want me to do so.

What are the conditions/limitations?
  • At this point in time I won't be providing the gifts myself, although I do plan to expand this to include gifts sent by myself, running under the same conditions. I'll deliver everything I get sent, but won't be adding anything of my own, at least until further notice.
  • Please keep the gifts and messages positive. This service is meant to make people happy, not to start fights.
  • Nothing else for now, will add if there's a need!
I had this idea a few days ago, and today - rummaging through the Suggestions forum - I found out that there might be demand for it, so here goes!

How does this work? As the title says, it's an anonymous gifting service. I will act as the "middle man" between you and your giftee, free of charge. Just send me the items/dragons via PM or one-way CR and specify which user you want them sent to. Optionally, you can add a message for me to deliver!

Who can use this? Anyone and everyone, no restrictions.

When is this open? Always and indefinitely. Just please give me a few hours to deliver your package, since I'm not always online.

Won't you just keep the stuff for yourself? I promise not to; I will provide proof that I delivered your gift if you want me to do so.

What are the conditions/limitations?
  • At this point in time I won't be providing the gifts myself, although I do plan to expand this to include gifts sent by myself, running under the same conditions. I'll deliver everything I get sent, but won't be adding anything of my own, at least until further notice.
  • Please keep the gifts and messages positive. This service is meant to make people happy, not to start fights.
  • Nothing else for now, will add if there's a need!
Reserved just in case. Open for posting!
Reserved just in case. Open for posting!
@SilverQuark Hello! I know this is a pretty old thread, but I was wondering if this is still available? It seems like a neat idea!
@SilverQuark Hello! I know this is a pretty old thread, but I was wondering if this is still available? It seems like a neat idea!
trilo
she/her
@Trilonyte

I haven't received any interest, but I'm still open to doing this! If you know other people who would be interested, feel free to summon them.
@Trilonyte

I haven't received any interest, but I'm still open to doing this! If you know other people who would be interested, feel free to summon them.