Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragons!! NEWBIES ONLY!!!{CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kittyg145
Sure!
@Kittyg145
Sure!
bump
bump
bump
bump
BUMP
BUMP
Bump!
Bump!
bump
bump
Hi I am still learning how the forums work but is this a raffle?... I am still pretty new but not fully new I have a bit over a dozen dragons now and would love to be entered! I have been trying to find some nice male dragons but all the 'fancy ones' seem to be way out of my price on the forums
Hi I am still learning how the forums work but is this a raffle?... I am still pretty new but not fully new I have a bit over a dozen dragons now and would love to be entered! I have been trying to find some nice male dragons but all the 'fancy ones' seem to be way out of my price on the forums
@SudsySatyr
Hello this is actually a giveaway
Basically you pick one of the dragons with the sign numbers and I will send them to you for free

You can come back and get another but theres a fee to it where you pay for treasure to get another and it increases every time you get a dragon here.
@SudsySatyr
Hello this is actually a giveaway
Basically you pick one of the dragons with the sign numbers and I will send them to you for free

You can come back and get another but theres a fee to it where you pay for treasure to get another and it increases every time you get a dragon here.
Okay how do I do thayt?
Okay how do I do thayt?
@SudsySatyr look at the dragons on the first page pick 3 4 or 6
3 and 6 is are males
4 is female

If you don't like none of them you can wait and come back later for new ones
@SudsySatyr look at the dragons on the first page pick 3 4 or 6
3 and 6 is are males
4 is female

If you don't like none of them you can wait and come back later for new ones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10