Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed, moved
@galenlebeux I'd love to be entered for both skydancers!!! they're so pretty wow
@galenlebeux I'd love to be entered for both skydancers!!! they're so pretty wow
my commissions are semi-open right now!
my prices start from $12, check it out before it increases!

alternatively, check out my pride YCH which is open throughout june!
they're $15 for one, and $25 for two!!
@GalenLeBeux

Add me for both~
@GalenLeBeux

Add me for both~
jc4RTcO.png
@ceIine
@Kurayami

Entered ^.^
@ceIine
@Kurayami

Entered ^.^
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
@GalenLeBeux could you add me for both please?
@GalenLeBeux could you add me for both please?
My Username is a zero not the letter
@galenlebeux

Enter me for Pearl please!
@galenlebeux

Enter me for Pearl please!
FR +3
@G0NE
@Eggmily

Entered. ^.^
@G0NE
@Eggmily

Entered. ^.^
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38575431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385755/38575431_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]A flurry of faes fly by with some rubber stamps they stole from Galen's office. One stamps Kurayami's forehead with a "Paid", another stamps Eggmily's forehead with a "Overdue". A large blue Imperial flies in with large clamshells clutched in its claws. "The faes got to you both first, I see", he says as he folds his flashing Butterfly patterned wings. He slides one clamshell to @Kurayami which opens to reveal PearlOfGreatPrice. Then he slides the other clamshell to @Eggmily which opens to reveal Pearl The imperial then flies off with the now empty clamshell containers.[/quote]

38575431_350.png

Quote:
A flurry of faes fly by with some rubber stamps they stole from Galen's office. One stamps Kurayami's forehead with a "Paid", another stamps Eggmily's forehead with a "Overdue".

A large blue Imperial flies in with large clamshells clutched in its claws. "The faes got to you both first, I see", he says as he folds his flashing Butterfly patterned wings.

He slides one clamshell to @Kurayami which opens to reveal PearlOfGreatPrice.

Then he slides the other clamshell to @Eggmily which opens to reveal Pearl

The imperial then flies off with the now empty clamshell containers.
[quote]@Eggmily @Mukti @GalenLeBeux @Eiyora @HarlequinCr0w @Raevyn @Marquell @Natsumereikosan @MaDovahVhenan @Sylviana @Kristan @L0LB1T11001001 @batmilk @rosebunny @SilverQuark @Mpiftekia @ScrollWyrm @MarinaQuakenbush @GreatLordHades @KingSpinosaurus @Kurayami @Drakzaen @FantasyMyth @Missinqno @Schiemoon @MissLysander @melbelletrend @MiraMac @LovelyWillow @DarkishStag @WrathovTan @ivyfall @bichokun @MysticDay @SpaceNinjaCat @WolfTales @DarkSnowfox @jak96 @BobolGrobol @KaminooniSeika @Yakul @BeardFistofDoom @ThePlasticTree @NuclearFudge @SummerMammal @Amoxtli @Xayxayx @Frozenqueen92 @onemessyperson @QueenAlchemy @ribbitking @Illyrael @Nelorin @SapphyreL @Solanceae @kemp @Shadowblep @NyaPyonNya @Honeyflight @DoubleMobius @akujura @Akeva @Alastriona1 @VmprKitty @Jata @XiangEr @DeadSuzume @SariStar @G0NE @chasewildrider @Peacewielder @manzonian @NovaBlu @bakugannvgims @Rockon @thievingGlimmer @ArtofSocrates @Theophilus @QuakingItUp @ProwlerBC @xxDoxxie @Crimsonpixie @2towels @Chincherrin @IndineWestepa @MiniCrisps @SirWonton @Not0a0mundane @GlitterDCMarvel @ceIine @1000words @CharCOL @Lavende @Asterodea @loser [/quote] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568168025086361614/577762312589410304/1557819661677.png[/img][/center]
1557819661677.png
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
@Crisps

Add me for all of them, your imps are stunning *-*
@Crisps

Add me for all of them, your imps are stunning *-*
jc4RTcO.png
@Crisps enter me for Noche please!
@Crisps enter me for Noche please!
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness