Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Ended] The Gods Raffle
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Solgalion
Congrats !! you won the first prize and a dragon vista. since you prefer the first prize i am sending it over to you my friend :D
I am sorry, the dragon belongs to another person ^^" check who won the 3rd prize on the list.

The prizes are distributed from top to bottom, from left to right.. like reading a book :P
@Solgalion
Congrats !! you won the first prize and a dragon vista. since you prefer the first prize i am sending it over to you my friend :D
I am sorry, the dragon belongs to another person ^^" check who won the 3rd prize on the list.

The prizes are distributed from top to bottom, from left to right.. like reading a book :P
I have no idea what that flower pot thingy is. I’ve never seen it
I have no idea what that flower pot thingy is. I’ve never seen it
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
@zenemisis thanks for doing this raffle dude!!
@zenemisis thanks for doing this raffle dude!!
Oh my, i put the wrong reward as first prize and never noticed it D: That is hilarious and frustrating at the same time xD I put a Treasured Planter instead of a spare inventory crate :(

sorry to everyone who actually believed the first prize would only be a Treasured Planter. My apologies.
The winner, aka solgalion will get a spare inventory crate as was intented to be the first prize ~!
Oh my, i put the wrong reward as first prize and never noticed it D: That is hilarious and frustrating at the same time xD I put a Treasured Planter instead of a spare inventory crate :(

sorry to everyone who actually believed the first prize would only be a Treasured Planter. My apologies.
The winner, aka solgalion will get a spare inventory crate as was intented to be the first prize ~!
Yeah XD No worries. I was kinda confused as well but no biggy
Yeah XD No worries. I was kinda confused as well but no biggy
Hahaha yeah that was embarrassing xD
Hahaha yeah that was embarrassing xD
I would like to claim mine, please, I got 8.
I would like to claim mine, please, I got 8.
Selling Cheap Fodder ==> HERE
Looking for ==> THESE
WISHLIST
@Zenemesis I'm a little sad because of my bad luck, but it was a fun Raffle!

I got a Prize 24. Thank you!
@Zenemesis I'm a little sad because of my bad luck, but it was a fun Raffle!

I got a Prize 24. Thank you!
:-DD congrats to all winners !
:-DD congrats to all winners !
ePOliyb.pngH0t7Ypl.png0XHtpWy.pngJ7D1quC.png
Id like #23 (to the brave and greedy) please :D
Id like #23 (to the brave and greedy) please :D
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17