Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5
bump :)
bump :)
underskrift.png
@Neptunite

I would love to have Davus if kiaatje doesn't end up buying him. He has a lovely Alice in Wonderland vibe that would fit right in with my lair, and I need more males lol. I don't exalt, nor do I sell dragons I adopt.

If not, may I have Austeros? She's beautiful (blue dragons are my favorite lol) and she looks like an oracle, which my lair is full of.
@Neptunite

I would love to have Davus if kiaatje doesn't end up buying him. He has a lovely Alice in Wonderland vibe that would fit right in with my lair, and I need more males lol. I don't exalt, nor do I sell dragons I adopt.

If not, may I have Austeros? She's beautiful (blue dragons are my favorite lol) and she looks like an oracle, which my lair is full of.
QFXpYkj.png
Hello! I really like this kiddo, http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19653270 @Neptunite
I would give him those purple magic cards you have on him, and i probably make him my clans musitian. I think he would fit in, i would find him a mate and train him a bit more.
Hello! I really like this kiddo, http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19653270 @Neptunite
I would give him those purple magic cards you have on him, and i probably make him my clans musitian. I think he would fit in, i would find him a mate and train him a bit more.
tumblr_inline_nn3e36e5PL1qmu9vp_540.png
@Moonchild42

Sending him over :) Kat hasn't responded :)
@Moonchild42

Sending him over :) Kat hasn't responded :)
underskrift.png
@EmeraldCat

I'm sorry but i ended up sending him to Moonchild. Is there another dragon you'd like? :)
@EmeraldCat

I'm sorry but i ended up sending him to Moonchild. Is there another dragon you'd like? :)
underskrift.png
@Neptunite
I'm very interested in Din, the orange coatl!
@Neptunite
I'm very interested in Din, the orange coatl!
Please ping me!! ^w^
Need a name? Visit the •°•
Librio Naming Service! •°•
Adopt for FREE at the •°•
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Cheap Baldwin Services at
Librio Transmutations!
@FallenKirai

If you write a couple of lines why you want her, then you can have her :)
@FallenKirai

If you write a couple of lines why you want her, then you can have her :)
underskrift.png
@Neptunite sure! Before I do that, let me ask you, would you be willing to hold her until I have more space?
@Neptunite sure! Before I do that, let me ask you, would you be willing to hold her until I have more space?
Please ping me!! ^w^
Need a name? Visit the •°•
Librio Naming Service! •°•
Adopt for FREE at the •°•
Nightshade Nursery! •°•
Cheap Baldwin Services at
Librio Transmutations!
@FallenKirai

I can do that, no problem ^^
@FallenKirai

I can do that, no problem ^^
underskrift.png