Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
@kyrin18 could I claim her? thanks!
@kyrin18 could I claim her? thanks!
torture_isaac.png
@torture Of course! :D

I've kinda been waiting on you to claim one you liked, because I read you weren't feeling up to par not too long ago
@torture Of course! :D

I've kinda been waiting on you to claim one you liked, because I read you weren't feeling up to par not too long ago
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Oooo, pretty! She’s a nice derg.
Oooo, pretty! She’s a nice derg.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
aah jeez i keep missing these ,,,, uugh
hopefully ill catch one someday ;^;
aah jeez i keep missing these ,,,, uugh
hopefully ill catch one someday ;^;
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->t2rW31.pngQkxmd1.pngRCGL01.pngunknown.png
@kyrin18

if autumnal isn’t taken i’ll take her ^^
@kyrin18

if autumnal isn’t taken i’ll take her ^^
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
[center]@yeehawbuckaroo @Tox @RaynixAura @starshiny @Taiyou @Amariel @ObsidianHyena @jimbles @okn @QueenKatoe @Licorictus @AxolotlKinq @Odamaki @Closetcreep @Voidshadow @ClockworkEclipse @sobbing @Macari @Stormwing27 @SalFisher @Harana @MoonMelody28 @Sylvpix @Crytec @Macchi @MxMagpie @Josuuke @torture @QueenAltari @Watercolour @Arcanun @Belief @Panix @Hisagi @DarkDragonfly @kiaatje123 @bedfordblack Kyrin kindly posted her here a while back and although she is quite lovely, I didn't feel a sense of attachment so I'd like to give her to a better home. Anyone willing to take her in? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48358734] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483588/48358734_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
@yeehawbuckaroo @Tox @RaynixAura @starshiny @Taiyou @Amariel @ObsidianHyena @jimbles @okn @QueenKatoe @Licorictus @AxolotlKinq @Odamaki @Closetcreep @Voidshadow @ClockworkEclipse @sobbing @Macari @Stormwing27 @SalFisher @Harana @MoonMelody28 @Sylvpix @Crytec @Macchi @MxMagpie @Josuuke @torture @QueenAltari @Watercolour @Arcanun @Belief @Panix @Hisagi @DarkDragonfly @kiaatje123 @bedfordblack

Kyrin kindly posted her here a while back and although she is quite lovely, I didn't feel a sense of attachment so I'd like to give her to a better home. Anyone willing to take her in?

48358734_350.png

2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@RaynixAura i dont mind taking her ^^
@RaynixAura i dont mind taking her ^^
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Macchi Thanks! I'll send her over in a moment!
@Macchi Thanks! I'll send her over in a moment!
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@RaynixAura thanks for remembering the thread! ^^
@RaynixAura thanks for remembering the thread! ^^
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest