Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | !! Free Dragons for Everyone !!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][font=cambria][size=7][color=#516893]!!! [b]Free Dragons[/b] !!![/color][/size][/font][/center] [font=cambria][size=4]To keep it short and sweet, I'm doing a little lair cleanout and I don't have the space or desire to keep a lot of the dragons I breed (but that won't stop me from breeding them anyway) so here is where I'll be posting hatchlings and adults that I want to find good homes![/size][/font] [center][font=cambria][size=6][color=#516893][b]My rules are fairly simple[/b]:[/color][/size][/font][/center] [font=cambria][size=4]- Please don’t immediately exalt them; give them a chance by breeding, dressing them up, etc! If I notice you exalt/sell dragons immediately, you will not receive more of them from me. - First come, first serve. Basically, the first person to ask for a dragon will get it first. - Please use the ID or name when requesting a dragon; all of them are pre-named to make it easy! - If you do not accept my crossroads message within a week, I will cancel it. No exceptions. - I will only give out 3 dragons within a week per person. All of the dragons I'm willing to sell/give away can be found on the second page of my lair or on [i][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2640118]this forum[/url][/i]![/font][/size] [center][font=cambria][size=6][color=#516893][b]Hatchlings[/b]:[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][size=4][font=cambria][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=435665&tab=dragon&did=51642468][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516425/51642468_350.png[/img][/url] [font=cambria][size=4][b]Arthurine[/b] (or [i]#51642468[/i]) | Ridgeback | Female | Obsidian/Obsidian/Pear | Ice Common[/size][/font][/center] [center][size=4][font=cambria][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=435665&did=51642457][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516425/51642457_350.png[/img][/url] [font=cambria][size=4][b]Einiona[/b] (or [i]#51642457[/i]) | Skydancer | Female | Oilslick/Oilslick/Charcoal | Ice Common[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=cambria][size=6][color=#516893][b]Adults[/b]:[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][size=4][font=cambria]N/A.[/size][/font][/center]
!!! Free Dragons !!!

To keep it short and sweet, I'm doing a little lair cleanout and I don't have the space or desire to keep a lot of the dragons I breed (but that won't stop me from breeding them anyway) so here is where I'll be posting hatchlings and adults that I want to find good homes!
My rules are fairly simple:

- Please don’t immediately exalt them; give them a chance by breeding, dressing them up, etc! If I notice you exalt/sell dragons immediately, you will not receive more of them from me.
- First come, first serve. Basically, the first person to ask for a dragon will get it first.
- Please use the ID or name when requesting a dragon; all of them are pre-named to make it easy!
- If you do not accept my crossroads message within a week, I will cancel it. No exceptions.
- I will only give out 3 dragons within a week per person.

All of the dragons I'm willing to sell/give away can be found on the second page of my lair or on this forum!

Hatchlings:
51642468_350.png
Arthurine (or #51642468) | Ridgeback | Female | Obsidian/Obsidian/Pear | Ice Common
51642457_350.png
Einiona (or #51642457) | Skydancer | Female | Oilslick/Oilslick/Charcoal | Ice Common

Adults:
N/A.
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o5_640.png

What's cooler than being cool? ICE COLD!
@FunkFreeze

Could I have Elestren #48728998 please?
@FunkFreeze

Could I have Elestren #48728998 please?

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
@TheMaskedHunter sure thing! Sending her your way now.
@TheMaskedHunter sure thing! Sending her your way now.

Bumping for the night before I go to bed! I'll be around for the next hour or so. <3
Bumping for the night before I go to bed! I'll be around for the next hour or so. <3

@FunkFreeze hi, i'd loove to adobt Signet!!
@FunkFreeze hi, i'd loove to adobt Signet!!
MFt2hm4.png xmwCoTq.png
galactic:
coffee:::
hatchery:
oQlTGMl.png
@moiseaux consider it done!! Sending her your way now.
@moiseaux consider it done!! Sending her your way now.

@Dragot sure thing! Sending him now.
@Dragot sure thing! Sending him now.

@FunkFreeze Could I adopt Rhododendron #47812227 please??
@FunkFreeze Could I adopt Rhododendron #47812227 please??
"Never throw the first punch. If you have to throw the second, try to make sure they don't get up for the third."
~ Brandon Sanderson, Steelheart
@Coincat of course! Sending her to you now.
@Coincat of course! Sending her to you now.

@ FunkFreeze May I have Craspedia.
@ FunkFreeze May I have Craspedia.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10