Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Haven of Fate (Free dragons!)
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 335 336
@gallifreyanabsol, sorry, haunted was just adopted, but I can add you to the raffle! Is there any other dragon that you would like?
@gallifreyanabsol, sorry, haunted was just adopted, but I can add you to the raffle! Is there any other dragon that you would like?
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
@ofkismetandkalon I'll take Eva if she's still available then! And thank you!
@ofkismetandkalon I'll take Eva if she's still available then! And thank you!
Is your Blood Red Roses breeding pair still there? If so can I request a breeding of those two dragons?
Is your Blood Red Roses breeding pair still there? If so can I request a breeding of those two dragons?
i would like to enter the raffle please! Masked is a beauty and i would love to eventually breed him with the future Gaoler a plan on making from an egg i am currently incubating
i would like to enter the raffle please! Masked is a beauty and i would love to eventually breed him with the future Gaoler a plan on making from an egg i am currently incubating
fk48cz.jpg
I'd love to enter the Gaoler raffle! He's such a pretty boy
I'd love to enter the Gaoler raffle! He's such a pretty boy
lMoMteR.png
I copy and pasted if that's okay.
Can I have this dragon?
Leia
Female
Phthalo Starmap / Teal Bee / Turquoise Runes
Wind Common Eyes
Fodder Rescue
I copy and pasted if that's okay.
Can I have this dragon?
Leia
Female
Phthalo Starmap / Teal Bee / Turquoise Runes
Wind Common Eyes
Fodder Rescue
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
@Gallifreyanabsol, okay, I'll send her!
@Gallifreyanabsol, okay, I'll send her!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
@werrew11, they are still available, but they will be on cooldown for another 17 days. Would you like me to put you on a pinglist for that pair?
@werrew11, they are still available, but they will be on cooldown for another 17 days. Would you like me to put you on a pinglist for that pair?
@Deathsdescendant, @wildflowerdeer, entering you!
@Deathsdescendant, @wildflowerdeer, entering you!
@Sterlingstars, that's fine, I don't mind! I'll send her!
@Sterlingstars, that's fine, I don't mind! I'll send her!
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 335 336