Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Haven of Fate (Free dragons!)
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 335 336
Bump!
Bump!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
Menagerie Bump!
Menagerie Bump!
6ViIE6G.png5tiydC3.pngsP61dTC.png1foJgUC.png98m5qoi.pngCs9lwMb.png
lJqkpqs.png
Hey! Could I have Septimus, baby coatl? He is gorgeous :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71146490][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711465/71146490_350.png[/img][/url] Quick edit, forgot my weird fact, I rode down a hill in a wagon once and flew over the curb :(
Hey! Could I have Septimus, baby coatl? He is gorgeous :)
71146490_350.png
Quick edit, forgot my weird fact, I rode down a hill in a wagon once and flew over the curb :(
Qpv2mvo.png
I BROKE MY SIGNATURE BUTTONS
game is so hard for no reason my poor signature buttons !!!
@ayyyray, sending!
@ayyyray, sending!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
Hey @ayyyray! I'd love to get Udolamin! She's gorgeous and I do have some cool plans for her! She really reminds me of the Fire Emblem Character Idunn and I think she would look great in my roster of Fire Emblem dragons! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55043274][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/550433/55043274_350.png[/img][/url] Also, I have eight different recipes for lasagna with four variations each! :D Mwah! <3
Hey @ayyyray! I'd love to get Udolamin! She's gorgeous and I do have some cool plans for her! She really reminds me of the Fire Emblem Character Idunn and I think she would look great in my roster of Fire Emblem dragons!

55043274_350.png

Also, I have eight different recipes for lasagna with four variations each! :D

Mwah! <3
@lyonid, sending!
@lyonid, sending!
Bump!
Bump!
Could I have Revelry, please? I'm going to use him for lore. He'll be a specimen-keeper(read: zoo-keeper), in charge of taking care of and keeping records of my clan's creatures that they're studying, like familiars and the wildlife of Sornieth. I haven't thought of a scry for him yet, but I'm thinking of a "dark ringmaster" type of look for him.

edit: argh forgot the weird fact. I have opposable thumbs!
(and thank you for the compliment!)
Could I have Revelry, please? I'm going to use him for lore. He'll be a specimen-keeper(read: zoo-keeper), in charge of taking care of and keeping records of my clan's creatures that they're studying, like familiars and the wildlife of Sornieth. I haven't thought of a scry for him yet, but I'm thinking of a "dark ringmaster" type of look for him.

edit: argh forgot the weird fact. I have opposable thumbs!
(and thank you for the compliment!)
@smokeghost, sending! That lore sounds fascinating!
@smokeghost, sending! That lore sounds fascinating!
May I have catalina please? Her colors remind me of a sunset and I just absolutely love it! If I get her I might end up making some art of her! And a weird fact about me is that once back when I was in third grade (at school) I caught a lizard in the bathroom. Don’t worry, after I caught it I asked a nearby adult if I could go outside and set it free and so I did. I don’t know why but even until now I still have such a big fascination with lizards.
If I could keep going on about it then I would but I know you would get bored of it so I tried to keep it short xD
Thank you for reading this!
May I have catalina please? Her colors remind me of a sunset and I just absolutely love it! If I get her I might end up making some art of her! And a weird fact about me is that once back when I was in third grade (at school) I caught a lizard in the bathroom. Don’t worry, after I caught it I asked a nearby adult if I could go outside and set it free and so I did. I don’t know why but even until now I still have such a big fascination with lizards.
If I could keep going on about it then I would but I know you would get bored of it so I tried to keep it short xD
Thank you for reading this!
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 335 336