Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Haven of Fate (Free dragons!)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 335 336
@BluefireDrag0n, @GrimHiive, @Reee

New Dragons!
@BluefireDrag0n, @GrimHiive, @Reee

New Dragons!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
I would like Allore please. And can you ping me when I can adopt again?
I would like Allore please. And can you ping me when I can adopt again?
@Bluefiredrag0n, sure! I think you are able to adopt once more this week and then the week restarts on monday. [emoji=guardian laughing]
@Bluefiredrag0n, sure! I think you are able to adopt once more this week and then the week restarts on monday.
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
Bump!
Bump!
May I please adopt Narrik if he is still available. I am in the middle of getting a female pearlcatcher and they would make the perfect permanent pair for my lair.

I would also like to be added to ping list please.
May I please adopt Narrik if he is still available. I am in the middle of getting a female pearlcatcher and they would make the perfect permanent pair for my lair.

I would also like to be added to ping list please.
@CrazzyStrawberry, okay, I will send him over. I had originally bought Elin to be his breeding partner so if you want her I can send her too. I will add you to the pinglist!
@CrazzyStrawberry, okay, I will send him over. I had originally bought Elin to be his breeding partner so if you want her I can send her too. I will add you to the pinglist!
@ofkismetandkalon

I would cherish them both. I have a habit of hoarding and breeding pets on my other game I play so they won't go far from me.
@ofkismetandkalon

I would cherish them both. I have a habit of hoarding and breeding pets on my other game I play so they won't go far from me.
Bump!
Bump!
Is Invidia still available? I think she's beautiful, and since I'm new here my main goal right now is to gather a few dragons I like and build backstories and such. Thanks!
Is Invidia still available? I think she's beautiful, and since I'm new here my main goal right now is to gather a few dragons I like and build backstories and such. Thanks!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
@greensaturn, she is available! I will send her over. Welcome to flight rising!
@greensaturn, she is available! I will send her over. Welcome to flight rising!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 335 336