Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS! Multi Hatchery (listed p1)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@AmalgamDragon
Sounds great, already sent the link for mine ^^ I'll go ahead and wait patiently for yours as well :)
@AmalgamDragon
Sounds great, already sent the link for mine ^^ I'll go ahead and wait patiently for yours as well :)
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
Crystal Beauty Hatchery Is Full Of Dragons Needed to Be Adopted! Next Adopter Earns 8 free raffle tickets for my Starmap Raffle!
Crystal Beauty Hatchery Is Full Of Dragons Needed to Be Adopted! Next Adopter Earns 8 free raffle tickets for my Starmap Raffle!
riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
Random People Surprises!

@mokuba @risingofthegods @marvelgirl1983 @supercoolkid6 @kurasu @stovokor

You have been randomly pinged to bring awareness to the multi Hatchery!
Random People Surprises!

@mokuba @risingofthegods @marvelgirl1983 @supercoolkid6 @kurasu @stovokor

You have been randomly pinged to bring awareness to the multi Hatchery!
@DoveStar I see that you are relatively new, so I'm not going to make a big deal out of this. But in the future you may want to refrain from randomly pinging people to look at your hatchery. Many people on this site find that annoying - as do I - and would prefer to find hatcheries the normal way, which is simply looking through them in the forums. I used to run a hatchery myself and if you're having trouble placing your dragons into lairs, consider advertising with your hatchlings directly in the Find A Dragon forum. People will post things like "LF snappers" and you can show them your Snappers, etc. I have no idea where you picked up my username but this is the most random ping I have ever received in my time on this site. I wish you luck with your hatchery sales - it is a tough thing to maintain long term!
@DoveStar I see that you are relatively new, so I'm not going to make a big deal out of this. But in the future you may want to refrain from randomly pinging people to look at your hatchery. Many people on this site find that annoying - as do I - and would prefer to find hatcheries the normal way, which is simply looking through them in the forums. I used to run a hatchery myself and if you're having trouble placing your dragons into lairs, consider advertising with your hatchlings directly in the Find A Dragon forum. People will post things like "LF snappers" and you can show them your Snappers, etc. I have no idea where you picked up my username but this is the most random ping I have ever received in my time on this site. I wish you luck with your hatchery sales - it is a tough thing to maintain long term!
yfM68XN.gif
@stovokor

I am sorry. I found your name on users online
@stovokor

I am sorry. I found your name on users online
@dovestar @lilykinzlegamer @rosetom @teewie i got us a special date order from RK8CON

Please ping me for any dragons you hatch on Jan 24!!! I'm just looking for a male that's brown and green. <33 Thank u
@dovestar @lilykinzlegamer @rosetom @teewie i got us a special date order from RK8CON

Please ping me for any dragons you hatch on Jan 24!!! I'm just looking for a male that's brown and green. <33 Thank u
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Is #6 from The Plagued Willow Hatchery still available? @AmalgamDragon
Is #6 from The Plagued Willow Hatchery still available? @AmalgamDragon
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24