Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [S] Baldwin grab bags
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 79 80
@SilverQuark Is it alright to send gems for 10 bags? :>
@SilverQuark Is it alright to send gems for 10 bags? :>
@TheRedPaladin
Welcome! G means gems. T means treasure. KT means thousands treasure, so 20kt = 20,000t.

@Equive
Yep! Someone's been brewing a lot recently, eh?
@TheRedPaladin
Welcome! G means gems. T means treasure. KT means thousands treasure, so 20kt = 20,000t.

@Equive
Yep! Someone's been brewing a lot recently, eh?
@SilverQuark Finishing my gene projects for this year and restocking for NOTN :') I'll send the cr in a second, thank you! :>
@SilverQuark Finishing my gene projects for this year and restocking for NOTN :') I'll send the cr in a second, thank you! :>
@SilverQuark sending for 5!
@SilverQuark sending for 5!
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@SilverQuark OOOOOH! Thank you for explaining. That's been bothering me for a while
@SilverQuark OOOOOH! Thank you for explaining. That's been bothering me for a while
goSc2L4.png
@TheRedPaladin

You're welcome! Feel free to message me if there's anything else you want to know.
@TheRedPaladin

You're welcome! Feel free to message me if there's anything else you want to know.
Thread reopened!

I've added a pinglist for those who want to be notified when I open or close, since I may occasionally have to do the latter due to being low on stocks.
Thread reopened!

I've added a pinglist for those who want to be notified when I open or close, since I may occasionally have to do the latter due to being low on stocks.
@SilverQuark

Sending for a bag!

Edit: Can I be added on the ping list? Thank you!
@SilverQuark

Sending for a bag!

Edit: Can I be added on the ping list? Thank you!
80b67880bc5ffc15b28fea595a1c0f7f2c7052f3.gif
@SilverQuark May I get one bag, please?
@SilverQuark May I get one bag, please?
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!