Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Tempest Trials
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Thank you for hosting it was a entertainly and pleasefull
Thank you for hosting it was a entertainly and pleasefull
GyTxqUF.png
GAH

WHY DID I CHOOSE THAT

UGGGGGGH *headdesks* I always FAIL on the last day, this also happened to Lars in the Tunneler's Tournament ;;
GAH

WHY DID I CHOOSE THAT

UGGGGGGH *headdesks* I always FAIL on the last day, this also happened to Lars in the Tunneler's Tournament ;;
Made it by the skin of our teeth, haha! That was a lot of fun!

FR color to work with: Ivory (bone dice to match the survivor! :P)
Made it by the skin of our teeth, haha! That was a lot of fun!

FR color to work with: Ivory (bone dice to match the survivor! :P)
Gem sales
Oh, eliminated close to the end!

It was really fun, the enemies were creative and funny and the drawings were a nice touch!
Also I liked how we had to send in items to attack, meaning that we would have to think carefully which attacks we can afford (but still, none was so expensive you could not easily gather the needed items so that was all good)

The rules were simple enough to understand right away and looking at how there is a handful of winners but no one won twice, it looks like a very fair game so I could not think of a change I'd suggest!
Oh, eliminated close to the end!

It was really fun, the enemies were creative and funny and the drawings were a nice touch!
Also I liked how we had to send in items to attack, meaning that we would have to think carefully which attacks we can afford (but still, none was so expensive you could not easily gather the needed items so that was all good)

The rules were simple enough to understand right away and looking at how there is a handful of winners but no one won twice, it looks like a very fair game so I could not think of a change I'd suggest!
qR6otwA.png
I had such a wonderful time in this event and I'm really glad I got to take part in it! It was a little stressful hunting down ingredients for attacks sometimes, and I think it might be better next time if the number of items required per material was, say, five, or just taken out altogether.
Regardless, this was a spectacular time! Thank you so much for hosting, and I'm glad you're doing okay!
I had such a wonderful time in this event and I'm really glad I got to take part in it! It was a little stressful hunting down ingredients for attacks sometimes, and I think it might be better next time if the number of items required per material was, say, five, or just taken out altogether.
Regardless, this was a spectacular time! Thank you so much for hosting, and I'm glad you're doing okay!
astralDragonsHatchery_buttonrounded.png
@LehLora

Ahahaha how the heck did I manage that?? I'll have the d20 in Nightshade (so proud of you Mal)!

That aside, I had so much fun doing this; the trials and creatures were creative and I love anything dnd inspired! The rules were easy to understand and the fact that you needed to give materials for every move really made you think about which ones you could afford. If something like this were to happen again, I'll join in a heartbeat.

@LehLora

Ahahaha how the heck did I manage that?? I'll have the d20 in Nightshade (so proud of you Mal)!

That aside, I had so much fun doing this; the trials and creatures were creative and I love anything dnd inspired! The rules were easy to understand and the fact that you needed to give materials for every move really made you think about which ones you could afford. If something like this were to happen again, I'll join in a heartbeat.

nudX0O8.png
So close! :D still great job to Eidothea and everyone else's dragons. It was a real treat to play this!! Thank you for hosting it! <3
So close! :D still great job to Eidothea and everyone else's dragons. It was a real treat to play this!! Thank you for hosting it! <3
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Thank you so much for hosting this! It was a lot of fun and I have so many new familiars now from all the time I spent in the coliseum. It was a blast.
Thank you so much for hosting this! It was a lot of fun and I have so many new familiars now from all the time I spent in the coliseum. It was a blast.
Awww, so close!

@LehLora

This was So. Much. Fun. Thank you so much for hosting this game, I had a blast. I love the pen and paper inspiration (those dice badges are so awesome!), I loved the enemy designs and your little intro texts and attack description and the whole mechanics. So yes, I would definitely play again! :D

One thing I thought of, not really a criticism but more of an idea: Looking at the attack descriptions and items, I thought it would be really cool to include some sort of DIY-attack option. Like, where the players could pick to items and make up a name and an attack description. There's two ideas I have how this could go:
1. Let people do this instead of the bump option every day. Like, if their regular attack gets them eliminated, maybe a last ditch effort with some stuff they just have lying around will get them another chance! For those who struggle with role-play, they could just pick items and a name and simply describe how you could use them to attack.
2. It could be it's own attack, something like "Improvisation". If you pick it from the list, you have to describe your own attack in the PM and send those items in, or you'll be eliminated because you failed to do anything. This attack could be an option the whole game through maybe?

I don't know, I just had fun trying to imagine how my dragons would use the items we should send in in the attacks, so I hope you don't mind my ramble ^-^
Awww, so close!

@LehLora

This was So. Much. Fun. Thank you so much for hosting this game, I had a blast. I love the pen and paper inspiration (those dice badges are so awesome!), I loved the enemy designs and your little intro texts and attack description and the whole mechanics. So yes, I would definitely play again! :D

One thing I thought of, not really a criticism but more of an idea: Looking at the attack descriptions and items, I thought it would be really cool to include some sort of DIY-attack option. Like, where the players could pick to items and make up a name and an attack description. There's two ideas I have how this could go:
1. Let people do this instead of the bump option every day. Like, if their regular attack gets them eliminated, maybe a last ditch effort with some stuff they just have lying around will get them another chance! For those who struggle with role-play, they could just pick items and a name and simply describe how you could use them to attack.
2. It could be it's own attack, something like "Improvisation". If you pick it from the list, you have to describe your own attack in the PM and send those items in, or you'll be eliminated because you failed to do anything. This attack could be an option the whole game through maybe?

I don't know, I just had fun trying to imagine how my dragons would use the items we should send in in the attacks, so I hope you don't mind my ramble ^-^
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@felistopaz Glad you enjoyed it!

The custom attack idea sounds really fun! I'll keep it in mind, it might be a good fit for a next event :3

Thanks for taking the time to feedback!
@felistopaz Glad you enjoyed it!

The custom attack idea sounds really fun! I'll keep it in mind, it might be a good fit for a next event :3

Thanks for taking the time to feedback!
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36