Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mass Hatching & Chest Opening GiveAway
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21
@/hyung would like to enter for a prize

good luck on the hatches!!
@/hyung would like to enter for a prize

good luck on the hatches!!
@/croix would like to enter for a prize
@/croix would like to enter for a prize
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@/ofkismetandkalon would like to enter for a prize.
@/ofkismetandkalon would like to enter for a prize.
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
@/BlazingSkyDragon would like to enter for a prize! (Jeez that's a lot of chests congrats in reaching your goal)
@/BlazingSkyDragon would like to enter for a prize! (Jeez that's a lot of chests congrats in reaching your goal)
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them
+0 FR Time
hY0Kj.gifaXHNX.gifY17nY.gifzAsgu.gifB040q.gif
This is so cool!

@LadyKnightKatsa would like to enter for a prize
This is so cool!

@LadyKnightKatsa would like to enter for a prize
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
congrats on all those chests!
@/amillionzeros would like to enter for a prize
congrats on all those chests!
@/amillionzeros would like to enter for a prize
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
@/Wylin would like to enter for a prize. Good luck!
@/Wylin would like to enter for a prize. Good luck!
@ShadewingRising just going to ping myself so I don’t lose this and will hopefully show up for the stream —
Also I’d like to enter for a prize, if the wording is an issue because it doesn’t fit the formatting you put, I’ll edit this post.

Edit: I’m trying to figure out droprates right now, and see if they’ve changed. You have 2079 chests in total (99x21) and 100/2079 is .0481000481. I’ll multiply the amount of certain drops you get (ex. Amount of eggs) by that number to see the percentages and then maybe make a graph? This is just a reference post for me, containing the # I need to multiply by. You can ignore it if you want.
@ShadewingRising just going to ping myself so I don’t lose this and will hopefully show up for the stream —
Also I’d like to enter for a prize, if the wording is an issue because it doesn’t fit the formatting you put, I’ll edit this post.

Edit: I’m trying to figure out droprates right now, and see if they’ve changed. You have 2079 chests in total (99x21) and 100/2079 is .0481000481. I’ll multiply the amount of certain drops you get (ex. Amount of eggs) by that number to see the percentages and then maybe make a graph? This is just a reference post for me, containing the # I need to multiply by. You can ignore it if you want.
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
@/BeWitchedFox would like to enter for a prize

Thank you for doing this. This is a huge giveaway, very generous :)
@/BeWitchedFox would like to enter for a prize

Thank you for doing this. This is a huge giveaway, very generous :)
Dragons for sale: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2785203

Updated as dragons come and go. All prices negotiable and deals can be made when buying multiple!

Small wishlist: cat apparel, familiars I don't own
@/KrazKitCat would like to enter for a prize
@/KrazKitCat would like to enter for a prize
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21