Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Beach Bonfire Bonanza Raffle
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60
[center][img]https://cdn.emojidex.com/emoji/seal/fire.png[/img][/center]
fire.png
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
@Talador

Sent in a couple of lvl 25s~
Enjooy
@Talador

Sent in a couple of lvl 25s~
Enjooy
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
Thanks @SilentHowleng recorded and exalted

Thank you for supporting FIRE <3
Thanks @SilentHowleng recorded and exalted

Thank you for supporting FIRE <3
24bus6d.jpg0QdBsYr.png
@TinyTalkingTina

AGH! You were listed Attending when I set up 2 PAs to you late last night but they are still here after rollover when I wake up and can't sleep and come to check what's the new bonuses... They had Gembond!! AND I can't buy new fodder til they are p/u! NOW you are not attending! I am unhappy to say the least.

@Taerar
@Lurkkk
@tetris
@Talador

Will someone take them at last night's rate (bonused 7s) or is it time to switch to Shadow? This is second time I've been left with "dangling PAs" when someone signed off without collecting, so I'm unfortunately ornery about it. (If you require a ping for ANY delivery ya ought to say so, is what I'm saying!)
@TinyTalkingTina

AGH! You were listed Attending when I set up 2 PAs to you late last night but they are still here after rollover when I wake up and can't sleep and come to check what's the new bonuses... They had Gembond!! AND I can't buy new fodder til they are p/u! NOW you are not attending! I am unhappy to say the least.

@Taerar
@Lurkkk
@tetris
@Talador

Will someone take them at last night's rate (bonused 7s) or is it time to switch to Shadow? This is second time I've been left with "dangling PAs" when someone signed off without collecting, so I'm unfortunately ornery about it. (If you require a ping for ANY delivery ya ought to say so, is what I'm saying!)
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Sorry for the inconvenience @Deladria

Cancel the PAs to Tiny and send them to me I will process and record immediately. I will honour last night's bonus np... Hope this helps you out <3
Sorry for the inconvenience @Deladria

Cancel the PAs to Tiny and send them to me I will process and record immediately. I will honour last night's bonus np... Hope this helps you out <3
24bus6d.jpg0QdBsYr.png
Thanks for taking the time to send them over @Deladria

Accepted and recorded with last night's bonus... all complete!

It can be super crazy accepting when lots of dergs are coming your way accepting, I'm sure @@TinyTalkingTina was just so swamped! Please don't let this leave a bad taste in your mouth - we thank you for supporting FIRE <3
Thanks for taking the time to send them over @Deladria

Accepted and recorded with last night's bonus... all complete!

It can be super crazy accepting when lots of dergs are coming your way accepting, I'm sure @@TinyTalkingTina was just so swamped! Please don't let this leave a bad taste in your mouth - we thank you for supporting FIRE <3
24bus6d.jpg0QdBsYr.png
:::mutter, grumble :::

@Talador

Oh! Yes it is satisfactory. Thank-you, I am no longer disgruntled.
:::mutter, grumble :::

@Talador

Oh! Yes it is satisfactory. Thank-you, I am no longer disgruntled.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Haha @Deladria

Thanks for your understanding, and thanks for sticking with FIRE
Haha @Deladria

Thanks for your understanding, and thanks for sticking with FIRE
24bus6d.jpg0QdBsYr.png
Thanks for the support @nienna33 <3

Appreciate you supporting us... we're BURNING it up here #GoFireGo
Thanks for the support @nienna33 <3

Appreciate you supporting us... we're BURNING it up here #GoFireGo
24bus6d.jpg0QdBsYr.png
Thanks for thinking of us @HighFives... again and again

Sure appreciate it! It WARMS my heart hehe <3