Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving! || DRAWING THE WINNERS
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
^
^
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
Sorry for the extremely random pauses between drawings, im literally dying because of the amount of school work and my job.

Since the second place winner didn't want any dragons, we are now up to 2 runner-up spots! Keep an eye out for them once i have sent out all the prizes!

Now, the third winner is....

@Gaia won third prize!
You get the remaining prizes, which are the following:
3) 16 battle items ( a berserker and 16 tinctures included)
6) A scroll of Renaming
7) 3 vistas
11) 30 Charged Sprockets
13) 37 various slimes, oozes, goos, sludges, and mucks

You also get your pick of 10 dragons, starting after Styrax (so starting with Ospen), and a colored sketch!

Please ping or message me with the dragons you'd like and what you'd like me to draw! Please note, however, I cannot start drawing any of the art prizes until after the holidays so please be patient with me!

As to everyone else:
Once all the prizes have been sent out, please keep an eye out for the runner-up prizes! Same rules apply:
First gets first choice, second gets second choice, etc; the dragons start after the Perma-baby, Styrax.
Sorry for the extremely random pauses between drawings, im literally dying because of the amount of school work and my job.

Since the second place winner didn't want any dragons, we are now up to 2 runner-up spots! Keep an eye out for them once i have sent out all the prizes!

Now, the third winner is....

@Gaia won third prize!
You get the remaining prizes, which are the following:
3) 16 battle items ( a berserker and 16 tinctures included)
6) A scroll of Renaming
7) 3 vistas
11) 30 Charged Sprockets
13) 37 various slimes, oozes, goos, sludges, and mucks

You also get your pick of 10 dragons, starting after Styrax (so starting with Ospen), and a colored sketch!

Please ping or message me with the dragons you'd like and what you'd like me to draw! Please note, however, I cannot start drawing any of the art prizes until after the holidays so please be patient with me!

As to everyone else:
Once all the prizes have been sent out, please keep an eye out for the runner-up prizes! Same rules apply:
First gets first choice, second gets second choice, etc; the dragons start after the Perma-baby, Styrax.
a small gif from how to train your dragon 2 of hiccup and toothless flying. hiccup is yelling and leans back against toothless.
you're an agent of chaos
and i was your stupid little game.
did you think i'd never find out
or did you always wanna watch me fall apart?
beep
a small gray 'they/it' pronoun button with the gendervoid flag to the left of the words.
a small gray button that says 'FR Time +3' with a clock to the left of the words.
a small gray button that says 'wishlist' with a star on either side.
a small gray button that says 'projects' with an egg on either side.
@Ornithogalum Please make sure to give school and work priority over FR! RL is way more important.

If possible, I would love to get a sketch of Yucca. He's a short-tempered fellow, who hates beastclans for killing dragons and plundering their nests (being a victim of one such plunderings himself). Because the clan in general is beastclan-friendly, he often fights with his clanmates, and he kind of ended up being a bit of a loner/outcast. He has his gene plans in the bio.

And from your lair, I would love Ospen, Nela, Kichii, Sylphide, Visdy, Keiki, Aedan, Rhoviel, Amun, and that Unnamed snapper male :)

Thank you so much for this giveaway, and wishing you all the luck in the world with school, work and other RL stuff
@Ornithogalum Please make sure to give school and work priority over FR! RL is way more important.

If possible, I would love to get a sketch of Yucca. He's a short-tempered fellow, who hates beastclans for killing dragons and plundering their nests (being a victim of one such plunderings himself). Because the clan in general is beastclan-friendly, he often fights with his clanmates, and he kind of ended up being a bit of a loner/outcast. He has his gene plans in the bio.

And from your lair, I would love Ospen, Nela, Kichii, Sylphide, Visdy, Keiki, Aedan, Rhoviel, Amun, and that Unnamed snapper male :)

Thank you so much for this giveaway, and wishing you all the luck in the world with school, work and other RL stuff
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55