Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Free Dragons!!!

I have a lack of lair space and some dragons I thought some newcomers would like to have! Preference is given to people who have more recently joined and I would ask that you pretty please breed before exalting even if they have already produced offspring previously, although non-exalting homes would be preferred! I would really like to see these dragons continue on with people who will enjoy them.

If you ever get tired of them or run out of lair space either pass them along to another new person or send them back to me!

First come, first serve, and one per person per day (I may make exceptions if the're from different people's lairs or I am in desperate need of space at the moment). I will try and remove dragons that I've given away as soon as I can to prevent confusions. I will add to this as I have more to give away.

I will also accept donations from others who have dragons to give away as well, just send me a message with the links to the specific ones you want posted.

Thanks and I hope you all enjoy!
Free Dragons!!!

I have a lack of lair space and some dragons I thought some newcomers would like to have! Preference is given to people who have more recently joined and I would ask that you pretty please breed before exalting even if they have already produced offspring previously, although non-exalting homes would be preferred! I would really like to see these dragons continue on with people who will enjoy them.

If you ever get tired of them or run out of lair space either pass them along to another new person or send them back to me!

First come, first serve, and one per person per day (I may make exceptions if the're from different people's lairs or I am in desperate need of space at the moment). I will try and remove dragons that I've given away as soon as I can to prevent confusions. I will add to this as I have more to give away.

I will also accept donations from others who have dragons to give away as well, just send me a message with the links to the specific ones you want posted.

Thanks and I hope you all enjoy!
Hello! Could I take #4 and/or number 1? Thank you! I just joined a few days ago.
Hello! Could I take #4 and/or number 1? Thank you! I just joined a few days ago.
Looking for fandragons! DreamSMP, Attack on Titan, Detroit: Become Human and more!
@AvengerofSquids She's on the way!
If no one requests #1 by tomorrow, I'll send him to you as well.
@AvengerofSquids She's on the way!
If no one requests #1 by tomorrow, I'll send him to you as well.
@panthermaggie13 Hello! Mind if I have #5 please? I think that Flaire would be a good name, also I would never exalt such a beautiful dragon. Thank you!
@panthermaggie13 Hello! Mind if I have #5 please? I think that Flaire would be a good name, also I would never exalt such a beautiful dragon. Thank you!
@panthermaggie13
I joined a couple days ago. Mind if I take #6?
Thanks a bunch!
@panthermaggie13
I joined a couple days ago. Mind if I take #6?
Thanks a bunch!
7hN3sEu.png
@TheShanar and @MollyOreo They are on their way!
@TheShanar and @MollyOreo They are on their way!
Could I please have #10?
Could I please have #10?
could i have ten? ill name it terra :)
could i have ten? ill name it terra :)
@Elletra and @Skezzy I'm sorry, I just sold them to get some more lair space since I haven't been getting many responses and forgot to update. Would you like a different one?
@Elletra and @Skezzy I'm sorry, I just sold them to get some more lair space since I haven't been getting many responses and forgot to update. Would you like a different one?
oh okay could i have 7 or nine then? either is fine @panthermaggie13
oh okay could i have 7 or nine then? either is fine @panthermaggie13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11