Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
@SpookyTanuki I'll need you to give me a name for him first.

@Cobbleflop I'm sorry, someone else requested that familiar before you, but I'm happy to send the food!
@SpookyTanuki I'll need you to give me a name for him first.

@Cobbleflop I'm sorry, someone else requested that familiar before you, but I'm happy to send the food!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei Can i have the Hydra Scorpion? Thank you [emoji=unicorn]
@mermaidlorelei
Can i have the Hydra Scorpion? Thank you
variante2ndk68.png
@MermaidLorelei Sapphire seems slightly appropriate
@MermaidLorelei Sapphire seems slightly appropriate
@mermaidlorelei
could i get a familiar the elk ?
@mermaidlorelei
could i get a familiar the elk ?
@SpookyTanuki That works!

@kiaatje123 You may!
@SpookyTanuki That works!

@kiaatje123 You may!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
Wellp, that sucks, I even bought a scroll of renaming for him too haha. I didn't have a male ridge yet.
Wellp, that sucks, I even bought a scroll of renaming for him too haha. I didn't have a male ridge yet.
Noctua_Link_Item.png
@althaea I do get a good number of ridgebacks here, so I suggest keeping an eye open!
@althaea I do get a good number of ridgebacks here, so I suggest keeping an eye open!
@mermaidlorelei

Can I snag food from a random category and a Longneck Skirmisher?
@mermaidlorelei

Can I snag food from a random category and a Longneck Skirmisher?
@mermaidlorelei if this guy is still available i'd love to adopt him! seeing as he's unnamed i'd like him to be named Wobbegong [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49029711] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490298/49029711_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mermaidlorelei if this guy is still available i'd love to adopt him! seeing as he's unnamed i'd like him to be named Wobbegong

49029711_350.png
beakersmall.png

111grif // he/him
111eater of snacks, liker of bugs
@mermaidlorelei

could I grab the aguite protector familiar? If it's still available? c:
@mermaidlorelei

could I grab the aguite protector familiar? If it's still available? c: