Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Vista Giveaway! (Sep-Oct Newb.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Ooo, I really the the Glossamer Flame one! I'd love that
Ooo, I really the the Glossamer Flame one! I'd love that
By UserOfShadows
NcRl9aq.png
@StarUmbra

Sent one your way! ^_^ Hope this is one you'll enjoy~
@StarUmbra

Sent one your way! ^_^ Hope this is one you'll enjoy~
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

oo could i have the first one please? and out of curiosity how do you get vistas? i joined a day after my friend and ive always wondered how she got one <3
oo could i have the first one please? and out of curiosity how do you get vistas? i joined a day after my friend and ive always wondered how she got one <3
@greatcrepes

Sent it your way!

You can get Vistas from a few different places! Usually, they drop from different venues in the Coliseum. They're rare, but every venue has one ^_^ You can also Trade for them, or Brew them at the Trading Post, but those are usually harder to get.

The ones I'm handing out were from an event in December last year, that should come around again this year. During that time, you can find these Vistas in specific treasure chests ^_^
@greatcrepes

Sent it your way!

You can get Vistas from a few different places! Usually, they drop from different venues in the Coliseum. They're rare, but every venue has one ^_^ You can also Trade for them, or Brew them at the Trading Post, but those are usually harder to get.

The ones I'm handing out were from an event in December last year, that should come around again this year. During that time, you can find these Vistas in specific treasure chests ^_^

Aaaaaa i know i have a vista but I’m still new so,,,,
Can I get a Conjurer’s hat vista?
Aaaaaa i know i have a vista but I’m still new so,,,,
Can I get a Conjurer’s hat vista?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Ac3Kat17

Yeah, you still can ^_^ I want everybody to have a vista that they're happy with, and I've definitely got lots of Conjurer's Hats to spare. I'm sending one your way now~
@Ac3Kat17

Yeah, you still can ^_^ I want everybody to have a vista that they're happy with, and I've definitely got lots of Conjurer's Hats to spare. I'm sending one your way now~

I joined two days before September began... could I count? *gives sad puppy dog eyes*
I joined two days before September began... could I count? *gives sad puppy dog eyes*
shaymin-sky.gif
@NegaNo1

*cries* So sad. Yes of course you can, bean QnQ Which vista would you like?
@NegaNo1

*cries* So sad. Yes of course you can, bean QnQ Which vista would you like?

Hi. Can I have a Conjurers hat? Thank you, this is very nice of you!
Hi. Can I have a Conjurers hat? Thank you, this is very nice of you!
Copy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
@MawkishMuse
Thank you QuQ could I have a Conjurer’s Hat vista? Thanks again!
@MawkishMuse
Thank you QuQ could I have a Conjurer’s Hat vista? Thanks again!
shaymin-sky.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16