Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons^^
1 2 3 4 5
[center]Hi, guys! Every now and then, I have a few dergs that I'd like to give away to good homes. Preferably without exaltion; if they are exalted, please hatch a nest with them first? Anyways, here's the rules! [color=red]1. One dragon per user per 2 days! 2. First come, first serve!! If someone else gets a dragon you wanted, I'm sorry. Better luck next time! 3. Please provide a name!! 4. Ping me with @MangoesQuid83 5. I will only hold a dragon for 3 days! If you ask for one, but don’t accept the crossroads or give it a name within three days, I will let someone else have it! No exceptions![/color] If you'd like to be added to the pinglist for later dragons, just ask (: And also, I am always open to donations! Just PM me, and we'll work it out! [COLOR=BLUE]DRAGONS[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][b][u][s]ALL OF THE UNNAMED DRAGONS ON THE FIRST PAGE OF MY LAIR ARE UP FOR GRABS!!![/s] CLOSED[/u][/b][/COLOR] [color=blue] Thank you![/color] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [color=PURPLE]I have a few [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=384703&tab=hatchery]nests[/url] right now. Just let me know if you'd like to be added to a pinglist for them! I will have all the babies up once they hatch, but people on the pinglists get first priority!![/color] [color=crimson]If you have any suggestions for future nests, just look through my lair and let me know below![/color] [quote][color=purple]PINGLIST: none yet![/color][/quote] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [color=orange]DRAGONS I HAVE FOR RAFFLE:[/color] None at the moment! [/center] CLOSED
Hi, guys! Every now and then, I have a few dergs that I'd like to give away to good homes. Preferably without exaltion; if they are exalted, please hatch a nest with them first? Anyways, here's the rules!

1. One dragon per user per 2 days!
2. First come, first serve!! If someone else gets a dragon you wanted, I'm sorry. Better luck next time!
3. Please provide a name!!
4. Ping me with @MangoesQuid83
5. I will only hold a dragon for 3 days! If you ask for one, but don’t accept the crossroads or give it a name within three days, I will let someone else have it! No exceptions!

If you'd like to be added to the pinglist for later dragons, just ask (:
And also, I am always open to donations! Just PM me, and we'll work it out!

DRAGONS

ALL OF THE UNNAMED DRAGONS ON THE FIRST PAGE OF MY LAIR ARE UP FOR GRABS!!! CLOSED

Thank you!

I have a few nests right now. Just let me know if you'd like to be added to a pinglist for them! I will have all the babies up once they hatch, but people on the pinglists get first priority!!
If you have any suggestions for future nests, just look through my lair and let me know below!
Quote:
PINGLIST:
none yet!

DRAGONS I HAVE FOR RAFFLE:

None at the moment!
CLOSED
Sam-Winchester-Seasons-1-11-Banner-multifandomluvr-39414374-800-100.jpg
@MangoesQuid83
I would love to have the mirror female, named Perla. Please!
@MangoesQuid83
I would love to have the mirror female, named Perla. Please!
Lichtdrache.gif
@MangoesQuid83
#45486985 is beautiful. I would love to adopt her! Thank you for the opportunity.
@MangoesQuid83
#45486985 is beautiful. I would love to adopt her! Thank you for the opportunity.
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png ~ She/Her
~ 0+ FR Time
@MangoesQuid83
May I have #45486896 if it is not taken? Shes adorable!
@MangoesQuid83
May I have #45486896 if it is not taken? Shes adorable!
bHeX9bv.png
@MangoesQuid83
Ah, I think ill name her Maeve if that's okay!
@MangoesQuid83
Ah, I think ill name her Maeve if that's okay!
bHeX9bv.png
May I have the purple spiral? C:
May I have the purple spiral? C:
@MangoesQuid83 Delirium c:
@MangoesQuid83 Delirium c:
Hi, could I have #45514830? If so I would like to name her Mazikeen! @MangoesQuid83
Hi, could I have #45514830? If so I would like to name her Mazikeen! @MangoesQuid83
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
could I have #45514833 namedFailsafe plz thx :)
could I have #45514833 namedFailsafe plz thx :)
45547514 Please!!! It so cuuute ^^
45547514 Please!!! It so cuuute ^^
Well, I have a few signatures.
"Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold BYE!"
"How sad it would be, should the laughter disappear"
"I DO WHAT I WANT!!!"
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"
1 2 3 4 5