Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons For Loving Homes!
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 134 135
@Skaimoo Hi there welcome back ^^; Could I adopt Albert? He's so pretty
@Skaimoo Hi there welcome back ^^; Could I adopt Albert? He's so pretty
yIbM2bU.gif
@FireFlower39 Of course! You don't have to give me any treasure, but if you really wanted to I obviously wouldn't be opposed! I'll send her in a one-way and if you want to give me any treasure you can send another one-way. @glitchedghostie Aww, thank you! Of course you can, he really is a pretty boy. I'll send him your way! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@FireFlower39

Of course! You don't have to give me any treasure, but if you really wanted to I obviously wouldn't be opposed! I'll send her in a one-way and if you want to give me any treasure you can send another one-way.

@glitchedghostie

Aww, thank you! Of course you can, he really is a pretty boy. I'll send him your way!
swan.gif• i desperately need a new signature •swan.gif
@ROOKfish Ah I'm really sorry, but someone just before you asked for him and I haven't had the chance to cross him off the list yet. Horbe looks a lot like Albert and is still available if you want him, but if you have your heart set on an Imperial I can't do too much about it. It was unfortunate timing, I'm sorry. [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
@ROOKfish

Ah I'm really sorry, but someone just before you asked for him and I haven't had the chance to cross him off the list yet. Horbe looks a lot like Albert and is still available if you want him, but if you have your heart set on an Imperial I can't do too much about it. It was unfortunate timing, I'm sorry.
@skaimoo
Horbe will do fine thanks he also looks amazing and will be a great addition!!
@skaimoo
Horbe will do fine thanks he also looks amazing and will be a great addition!!
sup dragoners
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
@Skaimoo Ok thank you! Just send her over when you're ready
@Skaimoo Ok thank you! Just send her over when you're ready
kgy6Iwe.png by UserOfShadows
Hello! If nobody has asked for him yet, could I have the orange/brown spiral male? I'd name him Moth if I got him [emoji=heart size=1]
Hello! If nobody has asked for him yet, could I have the orange/brown spiral male? I'd name him Moth if I got him
@ChaosCrab Of course! That's a cute name for him too, I'll send him to you shortly. Thank you very much for adopting! [emoji=heart size=1]
@ChaosCrab

Of course! That's a cute name for him too, I'll send him to you shortly. Thank you very much for adopting!
Hey, @Skaimoo Just to let you know that Theo is still available. I don't suppose anyone has asked for him yet? (Nice to see you're back btw.) [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
Hey, @Skaimoo Just to let you know that Theo is still available. I don't suppose anyone has asked for him yet? (Nice to see you're back btw.)
@MadameAnastasia When I started up the thread again I messaged someone who asked for him during my absence. They haven't gotten back to me for about 5 days now. Do you think we should continue holding Theo for them or put him back on the list? Thank you by the way! It's nice to be back. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@MadameAnastasia

When I started up the thread again I messaged someone who asked for him during my absence. They haven't gotten back to me for about 5 days now. Do you think we should continue holding Theo for them or put him back on the list?

Thank you by the way! It's nice to be back.
@Skaimoo
Hello! I’d hate to bombard you, I know you may be a little busy right now currently, but may I ask to be notified whenever you add new Wildclaws? Just a request! You don’t have to if you’d rather not I’ll understand haha, Anyways, Thank you!
@Skaimoo
Hello! I’d hate to bombard you, I know you may be a little busy right now currently, but may I ask to be notified whenever you add new Wildclaws? Just a request! You don’t have to if you’d rather not I’ll understand haha, Anyways, Thank you!
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 134 135