Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons For Loving Homes!
@OuroborosGaming Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that he was adopted. I'm sorry if I missed that somewhere! I'll take the two off now, thank you very much for notifying me. And Brayden is certainly available! I'll send her to you now, thank you very much for adopting her! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@OuroborosGaming

Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that he was adopted. I'm sorry if I missed that somewhere! I'll take the two off now, thank you very much for notifying me.

And Brayden is certainly available! I'll send her to you now, thank you very much for adopting her!
swan.gif• i desperately need a new signature •swan.gif
Sorry for any double pings, guys! I just put up a ton of dragons and a couple of you qualified for more than one. Once more people are on the pinglist, I'll start making separate posts like this instead of keeping it on the first page. I just feel like it's not worth making another post (even though I'm doing that right now). It won't be too long, I swear. Thank you for understanding! ^^''
Sorry for any double pings, guys! I just put up a ton of dragons and a couple of you qualified for more than one. Once more people are on the pinglist, I'll start making separate posts like this instead of keeping it on the first page. I just feel like it's not worth making another post (even though I'm doing that right now). It won't be too long, I swear. Thank you for understanding! ^^''
Hello! I would love to take home this fellow if he hasn’t already been adopted! I would name him Cantaloupe :b

https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60100785
Hello! I would love to take home this fellow if he hasn’t already been adopted! I would name him Cantaloupe :b

https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60100785
murphy.png
@Tanichi
Is this gorgeous little princess still available?
I'd like to name her Ray (maybe I'll come up with something better later, I have the scrolls for it if I do.) She's quite perfect for a breeding project I have planned for the future.
@Tanichi
Is this gorgeous little princess still available?
I'd like to name her Ray (maybe I'll come up with something better later, I have the scrolls for it if I do.) She's quite perfect for a breeding project I have planned for the future.
I am shy and tend to prefer to keep to myself. I rarely crawl out of my dark hole. Few have been graced with my presence, and fewer still have it return.

Are you lucky?
She/her|American|FR+3
Non-exalting
Oh my! may I adopt this little lad? I'd like to call him Sialis if that would suit?
Oh my! may I adopt this little lad? I'd like to call him Sialis if that would suit?
@OuroborosGaming

yes! he's the one i want. ^_^
@OuroborosGaming

yes! he's the one i want. ^_^
@FalconerFinn Sending :)
@FalconerFinn Sending :)
df043bad4fc49a4a7b2756b40ed0605b3fc165b2.png Thousand Hearts Hatchery 97909582.png Buy me
if I'm
cute?
@OuroborosGaming I've sent her over :>
@OuroborosGaming I've sent her over :>
Volt Wiring
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
Hi there! Id like to ask if Aurora 60239464 is still available <3 really Love her [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=1&breed=3&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=131&auth=b2d65ca909d5a48689b010546e63ecd9343ce41b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hi there! Id like to ask if Aurora 60239464 is still available <3 really Love her
dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=1&breed=3&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=131&auth=b2d65ca909d5a48689b010546e63ecd9343ce41b&dummyext=prev.png
@Elimatra Sorry for the late reply, I've been kinda busy lately. She's certainly still available! I'll send her to you now, thank you very much for adopting her! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Elimatra

Sorry for the late reply, I've been kinda busy lately. She's certainly still available! I'll send her to you now, thank you very much for adopting her!