Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FINISHED - Winners Drawn
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61
Heck! Double win! Thanks so much!
Heck! Double win! Thanks so much!
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
Raffle Drawing!

Drawing finished, thank you for participating!

We are now moving on to drawing for the raffle! Winners will be drawn for all 82 prizes (64 regular and 18 unlocked).

You do not have to be at the live drawing to win. All winners will be posted in another post and pinged to give their prize choices. 10 winners at a time will give their choices, that way you don't have people giving 20+ prize choices.

Any prize that was not unlocked will be available in the next raffle as unlockables as well, along with more unlockables for that raffle!

Note: I reduce each winner's tickets to 0 in order to cut down on redraws. Don't worry if you look at the drawing spreadsheet and see your tickets are at 0, it just means you won.

@0bsidian @ac3kat17 @acarathedragon @adrianne @aersolace @agareia @avocado333 @beckalistiere @bothriolepis @boulderender @brinbellway @cephalocoop @chirichan @crystalrosewing @cynosural @dalilah @darkesty @dasfoxy113 @dawnfl1ghts @draconianlucian @dragonfruiteen @ecological @elecsquirrel10 @end3rstorm @enkil @evarinya @fabellaura @famion @fenixinka @foxe @gentletendencies @giantpandroid @gomorrh @grimdarkroxy @gryphonsong @hanelli @happyfox @hedwighufflepuff @hellieace @howlerwolf @huntern44 @illusivefox @irlcide @ixia @jaenarie @kael1030 @katsuquartz5 @kawaiikinoko @kriski @kyonshi @lehlora @lesen @lifeofadreamer @literallyacat @llealynarisia @lucy9606 @lunareverie @lunazaki @lyka @macrobiology @mante @matrixkitty @mayka @mercysewerpyro @meyoline @mithian @momofsix @mony @moonsun18 @morribelahawke @mossfern @mrussell @mystiquemuse @nataliaromanova @nialatic @nirnrootnoises @oppabo @orderoftheasp @ototo @perifinite @quatervois @raicoo @rainbowgem67 @rave31 @ravenx @readinghell @rebelmixtapes @reignhart @rhadamant @roseredaus @rosie1450 @rubyredtan @rubytalon @rutile @rythec @saphira0917 @sassibirb @scaledowl @scryzze @selenology @senchadrake @seonais @sheona @sheserendipity @simfeetunder @siritys @skeridanampora @snackeater @soullugia11 @spicethedragon @spiritwindy @spottythemango @stormstar @stormwing27 @sybretooth @syceris @theinsaneeraser @theophilus @tigerdmaster @twilightstars @twosouls @wishuponadragon @wylddandelyon @xirei @xxdoxxie @yourmundanedream @yukitsukihana @zillua
Raffle Drawing!

Drawing finished, thank you for participating!

We are now moving on to drawing for the raffle! Winners will be drawn for all 82 prizes (64 regular and 18 unlocked).

You do not have to be at the live drawing to win. All winners will be posted in another post and pinged to give their prize choices. 10 winners at a time will give their choices, that way you don't have people giving 20+ prize choices.

Any prize that was not unlocked will be available in the next raffle as unlockables as well, along with more unlockables for that raffle!

Note: I reduce each winner's tickets to 0 in order to cut down on redraws. Don't worry if you look at the drawing spreadsheet and see your tickets are at 0, it just means you won.

@0bsidian @ac3kat17 @acarathedragon @adrianne @aersolace @agareia @avocado333 @beckalistiere @bothriolepis @boulderender @brinbellway @cephalocoop @chirichan @crystalrosewing @cynosural @dalilah @darkesty @dasfoxy113 @dawnfl1ghts @draconianlucian @dragonfruiteen @ecological @elecsquirrel10 @end3rstorm @enkil @evarinya @fabellaura @famion @fenixinka @foxe @gentletendencies @giantpandroid @gomorrh @grimdarkroxy @gryphonsong @hanelli @happyfox @hedwighufflepuff @hellieace @howlerwolf @huntern44 @illusivefox @irlcide @ixia @jaenarie @kael1030 @katsuquartz5 @kawaiikinoko @kriski @kyonshi @lehlora @lesen @lifeofadreamer @literallyacat @llealynarisia @lucy9606 @lunareverie @lunazaki @lyka @macrobiology @mante @matrixkitty @mayka @mercysewerpyro @meyoline @mithian @momofsix @mony @moonsun18 @morribelahawke @mossfern @mrussell @mystiquemuse @nataliaromanova @nialatic @nirnrootnoises @oppabo @orderoftheasp @ototo @perifinite @quatervois @raicoo @rainbowgem67 @rave31 @ravenx @readinghell @rebelmixtapes @reignhart @rhadamant @roseredaus @rosie1450 @rubyredtan @rubytalon @rutile @rythec @saphira0917 @sassibirb @scaledowl @scryzze @selenology @senchadrake @seonais @sheona @sheserendipity @simfeetunder @siritys @skeridanampora @snackeater @soullugia11 @spicethedragon @spiritwindy @spottythemango @stormstar @stormwing27 @sybretooth @syceris @theinsaneeraser @theophilus @tigerdmaster @twilightstars @twosouls @wishuponadragon @wylddandelyon @xirei @xxdoxxie @yourmundanedream @yukitsukihana @zillua
Good luck everyone!
Good luck everyone!
Winners Drawn!

Winners have all been drawn! For anyone interested in the Plague traffle, it can be found here. If you want to check out the livestream, you can find a recording of it here.

Alright, I'll list off all the winners here in order. Remember that we'll only be drawing in lots of 10. SO that means only the first 10 people will list their prize preferences at this time.

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.

Round 1 - Give me your prize choices!
1. @SimFeetUnder - Magic Helper
2. @BoulderEnder - Magic Runes
3. @Gomorrh - In the Old Ways
4. @KawaiiKinoko - New Stars
5. @mony - Inner Magic Flares Forth
6. @LifeofaDreamer - Spells of Protection
7. @Zillua - 2013 Bundle
8. @Saphira0917 - Into the Night
9. @Stormwing27 - They Grew on Me...
10. @Stormstar - Soft Like Home

Round 2 - Not Going Yet
11. @SpottyTheMango
12. @Lyka
13. @SheSerendipity
14. @Adrianne
15. @HappyFox
16. @Reignhart
17. @kyonshi
18. @mrussell
19. @theinsaneeraser
20. @Nialatic

Round 3 - Not Going Yet
21. @rubyredtan
22. @perifinite
23. @avocado333
24. @RoseRedAus
25. @Seonais
26. @GiantPandroid
27. @NirnrootNoises
28. @CephaloCoop
29. @Lesen

Round 4 - Not Going Yet
30. @Ototo
31. @Oppabo
32. @GryphonSong
33. @kriski
34. @TwoSouls
35. @Hanelli
36. @Kael1030
37. @ReadingHell
38. @Sybretooth
39. @SpiceTheDragon

Round 5 - Not Going Yet
40. @MOMOFSIX
41. @Rutile
42. @irlcide
43. @Xirei
44. @Mossfern
45. @Siritys
46. @RebelMixtapes
47. @Meyoline
48. @yukitsukihana
49. @bothriolepis

Round 6 - Not Going Yet
50. @SenchaDrake
51. @macrobiology
52. @Dawnfl1ghts
53. @Spiritwindy
54. @CrystalRosewing
55. @Ecological
56. @SoulLugia11
57. @lunareverie
58. @BrinBellway
59. @Aersolace

Round 7 - Not Going Yet
60. @Enkil
61. @Llealynarisia
62. @ORDERoftheASP
63. @Dragonfruiteen
64. @hellieace
65. @rythec
66. @NataliaRomanova
67. @Lucy9606
68. @Theophilus
69. @Sassibirb

Round 8 - Not Going Yet
70. @WyldDandelyon
71. @End3rStorm
72. @gentleTendencies
73. @snackeater
74. @quatervois
75. @Ac3Kat17
76. @DasFoxy113
77. @Jaenarie
78. @Rubytalon
79. @HunterN44

Round 9 - Not Going Yet
80. @Dalilah
81. @MatrixKitty
82. @Famion

Winners Drawn!

Winners have all been drawn! For anyone interested in the Plague traffle, it can be found here. If you want to check out the livestream, you can find a recording of it here.

Alright, I'll list off all the winners here in order. Remember that we'll only be drawing in lots of 10. SO that means only the first 10 people will list their prize preferences at this time.

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.

Round 1 - Give me your prize choices!
1. @SimFeetUnder - Magic Helper
2. @BoulderEnder - Magic Runes
3. @Gomorrh - In the Old Ways
4. @KawaiiKinoko - New Stars
5. @mony - Inner Magic Flares Forth
6. @LifeofaDreamer - Spells of Protection
7. @Zillua - 2013 Bundle
8. @Saphira0917 - Into the Night
9. @Stormwing27 - They Grew on Me...
10. @Stormstar - Soft Like Home

Round 2 - Not Going Yet
11. @SpottyTheMango
12. @Lyka
13. @SheSerendipity
14. @Adrianne
15. @HappyFox
16. @Reignhart
17. @kyonshi
18. @mrussell
19. @theinsaneeraser
20. @Nialatic

Round 3 - Not Going Yet
21. @rubyredtan
22. @perifinite
23. @avocado333
24. @RoseRedAus
25. @Seonais
26. @GiantPandroid
27. @NirnrootNoises
28. @CephaloCoop
29. @Lesen

Round 4 - Not Going Yet
30. @Ototo
31. @Oppabo
32. @GryphonSong
33. @kriski
34. @TwoSouls
35. @Hanelli
36. @Kael1030
37. @ReadingHell
38. @Sybretooth
39. @SpiceTheDragon

Round 5 - Not Going Yet
40. @MOMOFSIX
41. @Rutile
42. @irlcide
43. @Xirei
44. @Mossfern
45. @Siritys
46. @RebelMixtapes
47. @Meyoline
48. @yukitsukihana
49. @bothriolepis

Round 6 - Not Going Yet
50. @SenchaDrake
51. @macrobiology
52. @Dawnfl1ghts
53. @Spiritwindy
54. @CrystalRosewing
55. @Ecological
56. @SoulLugia11
57. @lunareverie
58. @BrinBellway
59. @Aersolace

Round 7 - Not Going Yet
60. @Enkil
61. @Llealynarisia
62. @ORDERoftheASP
63. @Dragonfruiteen
64. @hellieace
65. @rythec
66. @NataliaRomanova
67. @Lucy9606
68. @Theophilus
69. @Sassibirb

Round 8 - Not Going Yet
70. @WyldDandelyon
71. @End3rStorm
72. @gentleTendencies
73. @snackeater
74. @quatervois
75. @Ac3Kat17
76. @DasFoxy113
77. @Jaenarie
78. @Rubytalon
79. @HunterN44

Round 9 - Not Going Yet
80. @Dalilah
81. @MatrixKitty
82. @Famion

@SimFeetUnder

Check and find out... ;3
@SimFeetUnder

Check and find out... ;3
haha, omg sim

I had low expectations of winning, so this is a pleasant surprise!

1. Inner Magic Flares Forth
2. New Stars
3. Moon's Protection
4. Ride the Turtle
5. Are they Wise?

Thank you for hosting! I may participate in the next raffle!
haha, omg sim

I had low expectations of winning, so this is a pleasant surprise!

1. Inner Magic Flares Forth
2. New Stars
3. Moon's Protection
4. Ride the Turtle
5. Are they Wise?

Thank you for hosting! I may participate in the next raffle!
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
@DeadlyInformant we were posting at the same time haha! Once the page refreshed I saw I was pinged again.
I doubt you know how excited I am right now.
@DeadlyInformant we were posting at the same time haha! Once the page refreshed I saw I was pinged again.
I doubt you know how excited I am right now.
-is crying- I didn't win nothing TwT Oh well, one to the next raffle. Congratulations to the winners!!
-is crying- I didn't win nothing TwT Oh well, one to the next raffle. Congratulations to the winners!!
@DeadlyInformant
I can finish sprites now. I am so jazzed!

1) Magic Helper

Thank you so much for another great raffle!
@DeadlyInformant
I can finish sprites now. I am so jazzed!

1) Magic Helper

Thank you so much for another great raffle!
@DeadlyInformant
Woah, did not expect to get the 2nd slot. Awesome!

1. Arcane Sprite
2. Archivists Spellscroll
@DeadlyInformant
Woah, did not expect to get the 2nd slot. Awesome!

1. Arcane Sprite
2. Archivists Spellscroll
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61