Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quality Trash to Cash Raffle(Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[size=2]@Redbang @Neoncherry64 @Kasairan @Saphira1471 @Agion @AbyssZephyr @frenchtoast999 @salviaplath [/size] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1EhMf7y.png[/img] [font=papyrus][size=5][b]And we're closed as of today! Drawing will be done tomorrow :)[/size][/b][/center]
@Redbang @Neoncherry64 @Kasairan @Saphira1471 @Agion @AbyssZephyr
@frenchtoast999 @salviaplath

1EhMf7y.png
And we're closed as of today! Drawing will be done tomorrow :)
g0IyZAc.gif
x

Playing Cards
Accent shop
[size=2]@Redbang @Neoncherry64 @Kasairan @Saphira1471 @Agion @AbyssZephyr @frenchtoast999 @salviaplath[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/s3h2Dra.png[/img] [center]Thank you all for entering! Because of the amount of prizes available, everyone will be receiving a prize! Placement decided by a random number generator. Winning ticket number is beside. [b]Revised Placement! [/b] 1. Saphira1471 (#21) 2. Redbang (#55) 3. AbyssZephyr (#46) 4. salviaplath (#78) 5. Neoncherry64 (non-repliers) Prizes will be given out after everyone else on a first come first serve basis. Agion frenchtoast999 Kasairan [s]1. Agion (#30) 2. Saphira1471 (#21) 3. Redbang (#55) 4. frenchtoast999 (#64) 5. Kasairan (#11) 6. AbyssZephyr (#46) 7. salviaplath (#78) 8. Neoncherry64 [/s] Please reply with your preferred prize asap. (first place state 1 prize, second state top 2, third 3, and so on) [b][font=papyrus][size=5][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2529223/1#post_35374057]Prize list link[/url][/b] [/center]

s3h2Dra.png
Thank you all for entering! Because of the amount of prizes available, everyone will be receiving a prize! Placement decided by a random number generator. Winning ticket number is beside.

Revised Placement!

1. Saphira1471 (#21)
2. Redbang (#55)
3. AbyssZephyr (#46)
4. salviaplath (#78)
5. Neoncherry64
(non-repliers)
Prizes will be given out after everyone else
on a first come first serve basis.
Agion
frenchtoast999
Kasairan

1. Agion (#30)
2. Saphira1471 (#21)
3. Redbang (#55)
4. frenchtoast999 (#64)
5. Kasairan (#11)
6. AbyssZephyr (#46)
7. salviaplath (#78)
8. Neoncherry64

Please reply with your preferred prize asap.
(first place state 1 prize, second state top 2, third 3, and so on)

Prize list link
g0IyZAc.gif
x

Playing Cards
Accent shop
@scaledowl Thanks so much! There’s 8 prizes, so I’ll just take the one that’s left over at the end
@scaledowl Thanks so much! There’s 8 prizes, so I’ll just take the one that’s left over at the end

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
@scaledowl
awesome~!
i think i'll just wait to see how the first 6 shake out, then choose between the last two <3
@scaledowl
awesome~!
i think i'll just wait to see how the first 6 shake out, then choose between the last two <3
hermes | she/her | FRT+0
OOf4SrF.gifCrystalBallSilver.gifOOf4SrF.gif
Oh wow thank you! I'd ask for the capsule noodle but i could go for any familiars set too in case it's taken :D
Oh wow thank you! I'd ask for the capsule noodle but i could go for any familiars set too in case it's taken :D
dKI3GhP.pngsqAnULY.gifT4FkJmw.gifBZRfJzD.gifButton1.png
@Scaledowl

*Heavy sweating* Ho boy I actually won something?
Wow
Well I tempted to ask for one of the noodle dregs (pss: Triple Orca)
@Scaledowl

*Heavy sweating* Ho boy I actually won something?
Wow
Well I tempted to ask for one of the noodle dregs (pss: Triple Orca)
@Scaledowl aaa thank you!! I'll take the female nocturne or the rainy day familiar set if she gets taken ;v;

@Scaledowl aaa thank you!! I'll take the female nocturne or the rainy day familiar set if she gets taken ;v;

@Redbang @Neoncherry64 @Kasairan @Saphira1471 @Agion @AbyssZephyr @frenchtoast999 @salviaplath [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/s3h2Dra.png[/img][/center] Anyone who has not replied within 24 hours of [i]this[/i] post shall be bumped to the end of the prize list. Please get your list up when you get time! As for everyone who has replied, thank you ^-^ and if you could format your prize list as follows: [center]1. (Most wanted prize) eg. Noodles Anyone? 2. (2nd most wanted) eg. Treasure Hunter 3. (3rd most) 4. Ect..[/center] Please list as many prizes as your draw order number. (First place lists 1, second lists 2 and so on) Draw order number listed [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2529223/6#post_36079379]here.[/url]
s3h2Dra.png
Anyone who has not replied within 24 hours of this post shall be bumped to the end of the prize list. Please get your list up when you get time!

As for everyone who has replied, thank you ^-^ and if you could format your prize list as follows:
1. (Most wanted prize) eg. Noodles Anyone?
2. (2nd most wanted) eg. Treasure Hunter
3. (3rd most)
4. Ect..
Please list as many prizes as your draw order number. (First place lists 1, second lists 2 and so on) Draw order number listed here.
@Scaledowl

Such an interesting way to draw prizes >w< Here's mine:

1. Triple Orca
2. Capsule Noodle
3. Lurking in the Dark
4. Garden Starter Pack
5. Rainy Day
6. Treasure Hunter
@Scaledowl

Such an interesting way to draw prizes >w< Here's mine:

1. Triple Orca
2. Capsule Noodle