Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
@Mahoroa hi there! Could I adopt dragon M16? I’d love to name them Cosmix!!
@Mahoroa hi there! Could I adopt dragon M16? I’d love to name them Cosmix!!
JhsMXi4.jpg
Also sent!
Also sent!
@Spazzu Could I get [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45924038] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459241/45924038_350.png[/img] [/url] please? I would like to name her Firosa
@Spazzu

Could I get

45924038_350.png

please? I would like to name her Firosa
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@Mahoroa Can I get M15 and M16? I'd name them MetalRune and MixRune *Nonchalant shrug* I'm weird like that.
@Mahoroa Can I get M15 and M16? I'd name them MetalRune and MixRune *Nonchalant shrug* I'm weird like that.
@translucentGlimmer can I get T33? I'd name this dragon WhiteRose. (Yeet for naming after colours...)

@Spazzu can I get S17? I'd name this one CrystalPelt.
@translucentGlimmer can I get T33? I'd name this dragon WhiteRose. (Yeet for naming after colours...)

@Spazzu can I get S17? I'd name this one CrystalPelt.
@Mahoroa I’d love to adopt M14! Thank you! I’m going to name him Bee ??
@Mahoroa I’d love to adopt M14! Thank you! I’m going to name him Bee ??
zebra_aloe_by_sincommonstitches-d7hzebg.pngsmall_yellow_barrel_cactus_by_sincommonstitches-d7hzwo0.pngblue_hydrenga_by_sincommonstitches-d7hzzjt.png
@Spazzu I'd love to adopt S15 (Cornflower Crystal, Orca Facet, Cerulean Runes) if he's still free :) Thank you.
@Spazzu I'd love to adopt S15 (Cornflower Crystal, Orca Facet, Cerulean Runes) if he's still free :) Thank you.
@IndineWestepa
@ApocalypticWar Both sent! I couldn't send M16, but the other two were available
@IndineWestepa
@ApocalypticWar Both sent! I couldn't send M16, but the other two were available
@Wylin sorry but that dragon has already been adopted!
@Wylin sorry but that dragon has already been adopted!
Has Lavender been adopted? The pallette has a few colors a friend of mine has been looking for and I want to give them to him as a gift.
Has Lavender been adopted? The pallette has a few colors a friend of mine has been looking for and I want to give them to him as a gift.
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47