Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Win My ENTIRE!!! Hoard (DONE)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@FireHeartSong
Sounds good! Ty :)
@FireHeartSong
Sounds good! Ty :)
Holy crap. I'm broke tho. Its all roundsey's fault
Holy crap. I'm broke tho. Its all roundsey's fault
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
@Li3los
Okay I'm curious, what is roundsey? 2 ppl have mentioned it so far lol.
@Li3los
Okay I'm curious, what is roundsey? 2 ppl have mentioned it so far lol.
Hi!!!! I'm new i just signed up! How do I enter this it looks sooooo cool!!!
Hi!!!! I'm new i just signed up! How do I enter this it looks sooooo cool!!!
giphy.gif
Hi @SesameSparrow
It's just like a raffle that you enter irl, you can buy tickets using FR money called treasure! You can make treasure different ways, and once you have enough you can buy a ticket, which is 10000 treasure. Good luck!

Honestly, I'm a little out of date to be explaining how the fr economy works, but if you head over to your forums tab you should be able to see a forum called Arcane Forums, which is for your flight, and the Help Center, which is where you can ask questions! They'd probably be better at answering any newbie questions than me lol

Hi @SesameSparrow
It's just like a raffle that you enter irl, you can buy tickets using FR money called treasure! You can make treasure different ways, and once you have enough you can buy a ticket, which is 10000 treasure. Good luck!

Honestly, I'm a little out of date to be explaining how the fr economy works, but if you head over to your forums tab you should be able to see a forum called Arcane Forums, which is for your flight, and the Help Center, which is where you can ask questions! They'd probably be better at answering any newbie questions than me lol

Oh ok. My friend gave me some treasure. 40000, can I use that???
Oh ok. My friend gave me some treasure. 40000, can I use that???
giphy.gif
[quote name="Archaists" date="2018-08-23 16:06:04" ] Hi @SesameSparrow It's just like a raffle that you enter irl, you can buy tickets using FR money called treasure! You can make treasure different ways, and once you have enough you can buy a ticket, which is 10000 treasure. Good luck! Honestly, I'm a little out of date to be explaining how the fr economy works, but if you head over to your forums tab you should be able to see a forum called Arcane Forums, which is for your flight, and the Help Center, which is where you can ask questions! They'd probably be better at answering any newbie questions than me lol [/quote] @Archaists LOL
Archaists wrote on 2018-08-23 16:06:04:
Hi @SesameSparrow

@Archaists
LOL
moeSmK.gif
Oh wait I actually have 41088 now!
Oh wait I actually have 41088 now!
giphy.gif
@SesameSparrow
Sure! But I'd advise you shop around some first, see if there's anything else you want to buy or use your money on! There's no guarantee you'll win if you buy tickets here, and honestly it's a pretty big prize which equals a pretty big gamble. 40k is actually a decent amount of treasure to be starting off with, so i wouldn't advise spending it all at once.

Also, if you want to tag someone in a post so they'll see it you need to do @username, like @archaists
@SesameSparrow
Sure! But I'd advise you shop around some first, see if there's anything else you want to buy or use your money on! There's no guarantee you'll win if you buy tickets here, and honestly it's a pretty big prize which equals a pretty big gamble. 40k is actually a decent amount of treasure to be starting off with, so i wouldn't advise spending it all at once.

Also, if you want to tag someone in a post so they'll see it you need to do @username, like @archaists
@Archaists

Oml that's a lot of stuff. O.O

Could you give me a ping when you decide on an end date so I know how much treasure I need to save up? XD
@Archaists

Oml that's a lot of stuff. O.O

Could you give me a ping when you decide on an end date so I know how much treasure I need to save up? XD
jxHrwpT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27