Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All Taken Thank You! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
[u][/u]Hi! I love breeding but like many I have too many hatchlings and too little space. lol Since so many helped me when I first started a few months ago I wanted to return the flavour. ^^ A few [u]rules/request[/u] first though: [b]1.[/b] Please be polite. To me, to others and to the dragons... They may bite you if not... [b]2. [/b]Please don't exalt straight away! If you are looking for fodder, ask and I'll buy one off the AH. Give people a chance to have a dragon they really want. I understand if they get exalted eventually but at least let them, grow, breed, fight in coli or be dressed up first. ^^ [b]3.[/b] Please don't adopt just to sell on. Gifting to someone is okay (also really sweet^^), but selling a babe straight away which you got for free.. It's kinda rude. (again, if you sell [i]eventually[/i] thats understandable, just not straight away okay?) [b]4.[/b] One dragon per person please. Feel free to come back the next day for another if you want though. I just want everyone to have a chance. [b]5.[/b] Please ask for the dragons by their names. It makes things a lot easier lol All Flights are welcome^^ Both new and old members. :) All are already named... Sorry about that. Just give them a good home ^_^ Now on to the hatchlings! 1: TAKEN [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55113474] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551135/55113474_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center] [indent] [u][b]Kiwi [/b][/u] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/light_rune_20.png[/img] [/indent] [/center] [/columns] 2: TAKEN 3: TAKEN 4: TAKEN -------- [b]Ping-list:[/b] @/Pastelpaint (coatls) @/BreezyBubble @/Rainilith @/MotherClawdy @/IndineWestepa @/Chincherrin @/TooElfy @/dancingcrane @/ToxicVenom @/AgentEight @/Azabelle @/LunaWhiteWolf @/Chaos1423 @/Garion
Hi!

I love breeding but like many I have too many hatchlings and too little space. lol Since so many helped me when I first started a few months ago I wanted to return the flavour. ^^

A few rules/request first though:

1. Please be polite. To me, to others and to the dragons... They may bite you if not...

2. Please don't exalt straight away! If you are looking for fodder, ask and I'll buy one off the AH. Give people a chance to have a dragon they really want. I understand if they get exalted eventually but at least let them, grow, breed, fight in coli or be dressed up first. ^^

3. Please don't adopt just to sell on. Gifting to someone is okay (also really sweet^^), but selling a babe straight away which you got for free.. It's kinda rude. (again, if you sell eventually thats understandable, just not straight away okay?)

4. One dragon per person please. Feel free to come back the next day for another if you want though. I just want everyone to have a chance.

5. Please ask for the dragons by their names. It makes things a lot easier lol

All Flights are welcome^^ Both new and old members. :)
All are already named... Sorry about that.
Just give them a good home ^_^

Now on to the hatchlings!

1: TAKEN

55113474_350.png

Kiwi

small_female.pnglight_rune_20.png

2: TAKEN

3: TAKEN

4: TAKEN

Ping-list:
@/Pastelpaint (coatls)
@/BreezyBubble
@/Rainilith
@/MotherClawdy
@/IndineWestepa
@/Chincherrin
@/TooElfy
@/dancingcrane
@/ToxicVenom
@/AgentEight
@/Azabelle
@/LunaWhiteWolf
@/Chaos1423
@/Garion
7zcCDc4.png
Could I please adopt Cobalt? He is beautiful!
Could I please adopt Cobalt? He is beautiful!
@Kael1030 Can I have Denim, please?
@Kael1030 Can I have Denim, please?
Firefly hatchery
@ShadowFrost I'll send him now^^ He is isn't he? Was surprised when he popped out

@Chita88 Of course you can :) I'll send him over now^^
@ShadowFrost I'll send him now^^ He is isn't he? Was surprised when he popped out

@Chita88 Of course you can :) I'll send him over now^^
7zcCDc4.png
@Kael1030 Thank you!
@Kael1030 Thank you!
Firefly hatchery
Thank you so much! <3
Thank you so much! <3
@Kael1030 May I please adopt Lightning? The color combination is so lovely :>
@Kael1030 May I please adopt Lightning? The color combination is so lovely :>
@Leoris Yes of course you can :) He was the only one out of the 4 siblings that had Smirch too :)
@Leoris Yes of course you can :) He was the only one out of the 4 siblings that had Smirch too :)
7zcCDc4.png
Bump :)
Bump :)
7zcCDc4.png
Bump
Bump
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89