Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | World Tour! A new game for lore writers!
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 153 154
OOOOOH MAN I JUST NOTICED I P
UT THE WRONG PICTURE
OOOOOH MAN I JUST NOTICED I P
UT THE WRONG PICTURE
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
SORRY
SORRY
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
@ol1iviadragon sorry! the picture was wrong... that's chryso's sibling... AND CRAP CHRYSO'S A MALE I JUST NOTICED

@ol1iviadragon sorry! the picture was wrong... that's chryso's sibling... AND CRAP CHRYSO'S A MALE I JUST NOTICED

tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
damn... im officially frs dumbest player
damn... im officially frs dumbest player
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
Twilight's still open and I need to send him out soon.
Twilight's still open and I need to send him out soon.
LyFc5Gi.png Gulfie pCXTX60.png
@Gulfstream
I have a travelling pair that I can swap with you. I'll send to CR now!
@Gulfstream
I have a travelling pair that I can swap with you. I'll send to CR now!
wCsV7Ez.png
oh no.
tumblr_oms04dzEPj1qhgpd6o3_r1_250.gif
[quote name="yeehawbuckaroo" date="2018-11-23 20:12:58" ] @TorisLaurinaitis @Squidiot @~cheilith @Rileykitty @crazycritter1 @Ladychipmunk @foxghosts @NinjaShadowWolf @Glacora @Stormwing27 @Saraceaser @Wendy192837 @xXSnowStormXx @~saltyleti @MittensTheKitten @TheDarkReaper @SaaviBloodfang @~O1iviaDragon @MaraStarSeer @Starwindrider @/Bronzewing @KrazKitCat @Eliriel @titanichope @clementine2017 @Classygirl46 @yeehawbuckaroo @demon143 @Frog4life4 @/capozzy @sandcastle @Shamue @Gulfstream1 @Chincherrin @Harvestmooon @Gulfstream @Okolu @Nightdraco I need someone to take Bluemist ASAP. I'm lair purging and don't want to accidentally exalt him. [/quote]
yeehawbuckaroo wrote on 2018-11-23 20:12:58:
Hello LGBT Community
@Peachyminn

Oh don’t worry about. :) Mistakes happen and I get it. I be happy take Chryso’s sibling (I’m talking about the male fae just to clarify) if that’s alright with you. Want me to set up a CR?
@Peachyminn

Oh don’t worry about. :) Mistakes happen and I get it. I be happy take Chryso’s sibling (I’m talking about the male fae just to clarify) if that’s alright with you. Want me to set up a CR?
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
@PaperPony
I’m not sure if I should ping you but could I be added to the list of lairs accepting dragons?
@PaperPony
I’m not sure if I should ping you but could I be added to the list of lairs accepting dragons?
wind.gif
@O1iviaDragon okay, im gonna have to clear things up hehehhe chryso is a male, the dark purple one. his sibling, the grey and purple one i linked earlier, a female, isn't registered. chrysoberyl is this kid: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46886334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468864/46886334_350.png[/img] [/url]
@O1iviaDragon okay, im gonna have to clear things up hehehhe
chryso is a male, the dark purple one. his sibling, the grey and purple one i linked earlier, a female, isn't registered. chrysoberyl is this kid:

46886334_350.png
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png