Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Imperial Caste Raffle-[ENDED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@LilSadist Hi there, can I get 3 tickets for the mystery dragon 1, in the blind gambler tier? :)
I'll just dm you the money yeah? :)
@LilSadist Hi there, can I get 3 tickets for the mystery dragon 1, in the blind gambler tier? :)
I'll just dm you the money yeah? :)
Crow TseXxba.png
Fr Tumblr | Art Blog | Redbubble
Can be found at @ qur0w on most platforms
@LilSadist i think i didn't understand well how it works..if i'm interested in dragons in Low Baller tier so i've to send you treasures for a specific dragon or..help me D:

@LilSadist i think i didn't understand well how it works..if i'm interested in dragons in Low Baller tier so i've to send you treasures for a specific dragon or..help me D:

~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@LilSadist one of the grean opal imps I feel would look fabulous in this skin [item= Accent: Ribbon Breeze] but sadly I don not have the moneyyyyyy spent it all on skins and a fancy dragon boi who is currently my avatar.
@LilSadist

one of the grean opal imps I feel would look fabulous in this skin Accent: Ribbon Breeze

but sadly I don not have the moneyyyyyy spent it all on skins and a fancy dragon boi who is currently my avatar.
1521567631971.png1521567572975.png
@xxDoxxie yep yep, because then I won't feel pressured by a time limit :D so pick one (or you can buy multiple tickets and be spread evenly across all the dragons) or you can pick however many you like :3 you can also straight up buy the dragon (tickets are usually priced so that the total is approximately a suitable amount -- as in, something I'd put it on the AH for, anyways :3) @DreamingDragon the only male: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43894616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438947/43894616_350.png[/img] [/url] Got 2 more fodder dergs? o3o will trade!

@xxDoxxie yep yep, because then I won't feel pressured by a time limit :D so pick one (or you can buy multiple tickets and be spread evenly across all the dragons) or you can pick however many you like :3 you can also straight up buy the dragon (tickets are usually priced so that the total is approximately a suitable amount -- as in, something I'd put it on the AH for, anyways :3)

@DreamingDragon the only male:

43894616_350.png

Got 2 more fodder dergs? o3o will trade!
@LilSadist if you ever do anymore raffles ping me (i currently dont have any funds rn as i was on a break)
@LilSadist if you ever do anymore raffles ping me (i currently dont have any funds rn as i was on a break)
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
@RileythePlagueDr This one is pretty much.. forever ongoing, or until I get so bored of the site that I quit. As in, each individual dragon is a raffle unto itself xD

But if I do any other raffles in the future, I'll ping you o3o
@RileythePlagueDr This one is pretty much.. forever ongoing, or until I get so bored of the site that I quit. As in, each individual dragon is a raffle unto itself xD

But if I do any other raffles in the future, I'll ping you o3o
ah okay (is it possible to buy all 50tickets and win the dragon lol) (i dont have the room rn so i cant buy tickets)
ah okay (is it possible to buy all 50tickets and win the dragon lol) (i dont have the room rn so i cant buy tickets)
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
@RileythePlagueDr Yep, total amount of tickets and ticket prices are priced so that they're about the same price as if I'd put it on the AH--at the same time, if someone already bought 1 and you bought the other 49.. you're most likely to win it.

Which one are you looking at?
@RileythePlagueDr Yep, total amount of tickets and ticket prices are priced so that they're about the same price as if I'd put it on the AH--at the same time, if someone already bought 1 and you bought the other 49.. you're most likely to win it.

Which one are you looking at?
@LilSadist can i be added to the general pinglist and the Added Prizes Pinglist please?

And i'm sending in for tickets for a couple dergs~~
@LilSadist can i be added to the general pinglist and the Added Prizes Pinglist please?

And i'm sending in for tickets for a couple dergs~~
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir General pinglist means that you'll be notified of everything, including Added Prizes, so that's kinda redundant =P The added prize ping is just there for people who only want to be notified of added prizes--so they won't get pings for when other dragons' tickets have been bought out and removed from the prizes/raffle

So, did you want general pings or just added prizes?
@Jaspernoir General pinglist means that you'll be notified of everything, including Added Prizes, so that's kinda redundant =P The added prize ping is just there for people who only want to be notified of added prizes--so they won't get pings for when other dragons' tickets have been bought out and removed from the prizes/raffle

So, did you want general pings or just added prizes?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11