Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WvW] Wind OOF PB+Raffle
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 102 103
@Panderz @Rythen
Ohmygoodness ohmywhaaaat?! ;A;

1) Shockling Friendly
2) Frozen Friend

Thank you Wind Squad <3

(Edit: I see a "shady dealings" has been mentioned in picks for this round, but I've been through the entire prize page several times and I find it nowhere?? Is this normal or an issue on my end?)
@Panderz @Rythen
Ohmygoodness ohmywhaaaat?! ;A;

1) Shockling Friendly
2) Frozen Friend

Thank you Wind Squad <3

(Edit: I see a "shady dealings" has been mentioned in picks for this round, but I've been through the entire prize page several times and I find it nowhere?? Is this normal or an issue on my end?)
Oh, wow! Thank you very much! :D I didn't expect to be drawn so early, this is such a pleasant surprise

@Panderz @Rythen

1 Clever Girl
2 Full Wind!
3 Top Geologist
4 Nature Walk
5 Shockling Friendly
6 Gust
7 Flamecaller and Friends
8 Interesting Bonfire
9 The... Mane Event

Thank you so much again :)
Oh, wow! Thank you very much! :D I didn't expect to be drawn so early, this is such a pleasant surprise

@Panderz @Rythen

1 Clever Girl
2 Full Wind!
3 Top Geologist
4 Nature Walk
5 Shockling Friendly
6 Gust
7 Flamecaller and Friends
8 Interesting Bonfire
9 The... Mane Event

Thank you so much again :)
L8ZP3eM.png Check out
BLOSSOM BUDDIES
by clicking the badge!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
Ahh cool, thank you! I had a lot of fun with the raffle :D

@Panderz @Rythen

1. Shockling Friendly
2. Clever Girl
3. Get a New Look!
4. Frozen Friend
Ahh cool, thank you! I had a lot of fun with the raffle :D

@Panderz @Rythen

1. Shockling Friendly
2. Clever Girl
3. Get a New Look!
4. Frozen Friend
file.php?avatar=2017_1696138998.png

Heya, name's Allysun!
Pet site addict and chronically lazy.
One day I'll give my dragons nice profiles, I swear.

vzFxhEr.png
WIttPie.pngV7jLxQc.png
rGiFZvD.png
Free Palestine

@Panderz @Rythen

wow! thank you so much <3

1. frozen friend
2. shady dealings
3. full wind!
4. top geologist
5. shockling friendly
6. golden cat

@Panderz @Rythen

wow! thank you so much <3

1. frozen friend
2. shady dealings
3. full wind!
4. top geologist
5. shockling friendly
6. golden cat
lmBVOQT.gif
@Panderz ping me for all the rounds please
@Panderz ping me for all the rounds please
NBeoOgB.png
[quote name="Panderz" date="2018-08-10 17:11:44" ] ah yes, i already did remove the prizes that were taken. I only kept them up for ryth to know what was in each pack so they can send them out correctly [/quote] @Panderz Oooh, that makes sense... xD Nevermind then!
Panderz wrote on 2018-08-10 17:11:44:
ah yes, i already did remove the prizes that were taken. I only kept them up for ryth to know what was in each pack so they can send them out correctly
@Panderz
Oooh, that makes sense... xD
Nevermind then!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ghwEnJS.png[/img][/center] Hi guys, I'll be taking over for Pan for a bit while she's on a trip. =D Congratulations to our next round of winners! Please reply with a list of your prize preferences, the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. In other words, the first winner would just list one prize pack, the second would list two, etc. Prizes will be sent by our main raffle host Rythen! You have 24 hours to respond with your list of your prize preference. After that, you will be moved to the bottom of the next round of winners. If you do not respond after 2 rounds we will remove you from the winner's list. If all winners respond before 24 hours, we will send prizes early & ping the next round of winners. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NLhtX6lNgJHxKR8WpvghdMc3pogcgMtD6cY5JlkL9Uc/edit?usp=sharing]The Updated Prize list is here! You can still use the prize packs on the first page for reference, but keep in mind that list isn't 100% up to date at the moment.[/url] Please ping both myself and @Rythen with your choice. [b]round 3:[/b] 1. @Soulykins 2. @Chaosarceus 3. @Moirli 4. @Aquavvius 5. @Melatonin 6. @eavile 7. @Sivo 8. @Onemessyperson 9. @Herddog 10. @Stasha [size=1]@GrecianZephyrus @Shihana @halforq @PunsandShips @SassmasterMaxie @FutureMopie @1Kazan1 @echolaliate @Doomy @SpitfiresOnIce @GloryEternal @Stormwing27 @liramyne @Ravaarian @Yeevy @tranquilitea @xShirokuma @Happs @PrinceYuu @Potterhead @Namek @Dragonaxew @Nuclearhit @SableSsare @Sanati @Plushstiel @LingwysticMistic @GlitchEnder @Thysiria @KokichiOuma @kingslayers @LynterriaHatake @Shadowwave @SilverBranches @EternallySacred @Gravebloom @FeralRookie @mysticpenguin @Midna03 @LostSketchbook @posibee @SwampQween @AlmightyAmu @Unika @Stellatrix13 @VanillaCapricorn
ghwEnJS.png

Hi guys, I'll be taking over for Pan for a bit while she's on a trip. =D
Congratulations to our next round of winners!

Please reply with a list of your prize preferences, the number of items on your list equal to the number you were drawn. In other words, the first winner would just list one prize pack, the second would list two, etc.

Prizes will be sent by our main raffle host Rythen!

You have 24 hours to respond with your list of your prize preference. After that, you will be moved to the bottom of the next round of winners. If you do not respond after 2 rounds we will remove you from the winner's list.

If all winners respond before 24 hours, we will send prizes early & ping the next round of winners.

The Updated Prize list is here! You can still use the prize packs on the first page for reference, but keep in mind that list isn't 100% up to date at the moment.

Please ping both myself and @Rythen with your choice.
round 3:
1. @Soulykins
2. @Chaosarceus
3. @Moirli
4. @Aquavvius
5. @Melatonin
6. @eavile
7. @Sivo
8. @Onemessyperson
9. @Herddog
10. @Stasha

@GrecianZephyrus @Shihana @halforq @PunsandShips @SassmasterMaxie @FutureMopie @1Kazan1 @echolaliate @Doomy @SpitfiresOnIce @GloryEternal @Stormwing27 @liramyne @Ravaarian @Yeevy @tranquilitea @xShirokuma @Happs @PrinceYuu @Potterhead @Namek @Dragonaxew @Nuclearhit @SableSsare @Sanati @Plushstiel @LingwysticMistic @GlitchEnder @Thysiria @KokichiOuma @kingslayers @LynterriaHatake @Shadowwave @SilverBranches @EternallySacred @Gravebloom @FeralRookie @mysticpenguin @Midna03 @LostSketchbook @posibee @SwampQween @AlmightyAmu @Unika @Stellatrix13 @VanillaCapricorn
dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
gTTW2gA.png
cutkr0S.png
hUchsi0.png
Al1BEGR.png
1. Windy Discount
2. 2014 Jet-Ski Champion
3. Spark
4. Arcanite
5. P. Regius
6. Scales On Scales
7. Fire It Up

@Aireiya @Rythen
Had a lot of fun with the raffle! Congrats again on dom :)
1. Windy Discount
2. 2014 Jet-Ski Champion
3. Spark
4. Arcanite
5. P. Regius
6. Scales On Scales
7. Fire It Up

@Aireiya @Rythen
Had a lot of fun with the raffle! Congrats again on dom :)
kz23hWB.gifwXJcWyY.gifitem_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
@Rythen @Aireiya
Wow, can't believe I won! Thank you.
1. Rakan
2. Wartoads You'll Actually Like
@Rythen @Aireiya
Wow, can't believe I won! Thank you.
1. Rakan
2. Wartoads You'll Actually Like
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@Aireiya @Rythen Wow! I'm excited! So many wonderful prize packages!

1. UM Accent: Sanguis Patriarch
2. UM Accent: Topaz Glory SD F
3. UM Accent: Lucifer's Wing
4. UM Accent: Desert Goldkeeper
5. UM Accent: Traveling Illumination
6. Nephthys
7. Jamboree of Old
8. Fire It Up
9. Pirate Tattoos
@Aireiya @Rythen Wow! I'm excited! So many wonderful prize packages!

1. UM Accent: Sanguis Patriarch
2. UM Accent: Topaz Glory SD F
3. UM Accent: Lucifer's Wing
4. UM Accent: Desert Goldkeeper
5. UM Accent: Traveling Illumination
6. Nephthys
7. Jamboree of Old
8. Fire It Up
9. Pirate Tattoos
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 102 103