Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] 10x WC Scrolls (OVER: DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52
@gaia Can I send a crossroad with two stacks of 3 point plant food and 2 and a partial stack of crystal balls? (I have to the math on how many sets of 15 there are, I can tell you in a bit :0)
@gaia Can I send a crossroad with two stacks of 3 point plant food and 2 and a partial stack of crystal balls? (I have to the math on how many sets of 15 there are, I can tell you in a bit :0)
VGxuHXT.png
@LethalDragon You bet! I'll record it as soon as I've get the CR :)
@LethalDragon You bet! I'll record it as soon as I've get the CR :)
@gaia Thanks so much!! I just sent the CR, I hope my numbers are right ^^'
@gaia Thanks so much!! I just sent the CR, I hope my numbers are right ^^'
VGxuHXT.png
@LethalDragon Received and recorded, thank you! :) I do need 2 more bee orchids to make it a round 200, so that I can record them as NotN items being worth more than regular food items. 200 bee orchids would be 8 tickets :D
@LethalDragon Received and recorded, thank you! :) I do need 2 more bee orchids to make it a round 200, so that I can record them as NotN items being worth more than regular food items. 200 bee orchids would be 8 tickets :D
@Gaia I just sent a private message with the last set for less hassle, I'm sorry again!! Thank you for your patience with me ^^'
@Gaia I just sent a private message with the last set for less hassle, I'm sorry again!! Thank you for your patience with me ^^'
VGxuHXT.png
No need to apologize! :D Everything is updated in the spreadsheet ^^
No need to apologize! :D Everything is updated in the spreadsheet ^^
@Gaia

Sending a payment of 10 tickets with some hot NOTN Swipp Swag ;). That should be 12 tickets if I'm correct?
@Gaia

Sending a payment of 10 tickets with some hot NOTN Swipp Swag ;). That should be 12 tickets if I'm correct?
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@FrogTea Yes, 10 tickets plus 2 bonus! :D I'll record it as soon as I get the CR/PM. Thank you so much for entering ^^
@FrogTea Yes, 10 tickets plus 2 bonus! :D I'll record it as soon as I get the CR/PM. Thank you so much for entering ^^
@Gaia

what is UP can i send an egg for 40 tickets?
@Gaia

what is UP can i send an egg for 40 tickets?
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo9_250.png
@Cosmological 'up' is just me bumping the thread so that it displays on the first page of the forum again. And you definitely can! Just send it my way via a 1-way CR or a PM and I'll record your entry right away! :)
@Cosmological 'up' is just me bumping the thread so that it displays on the first page of the forum again. And you definitely can! Just send it my way via a 1-way CR or a PM and I'll record your entry right away! :)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52