Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Completed!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
bump
bump
bEvLAND.png
@ShadeofChaos

The last time Steve had authorization for anything the Shifting Expanse froze. Yes, you read that correctly, he froze the desert. He froze Stormcatcher’s coffee. Plaguebringer will wish that she just had the First Seed to deal with.

We are well rid of him.
@ShadeofChaos

The last time Steve had authorization for anything the Shifting Expanse froze. Yes, you read that correctly, he froze the desert. He froze Stormcatcher’s coffee. Plaguebringer will wish that she just had the First Seed to deal with.

We are well rid of him.
UYU9v2z.jpg
@FeDog

You know...that's a good idea. Perhaps if the Wyrmwound freezes the First Seed will no longer be a threat. Of course, should the Final Infection reach home, the First Seed would no longer be of importance.

That being said, I don't believe Steve is trying to freeze the Wyrmwound. He keeps collecting gears and mumbling about Lightning's greatest achievement yet actually built in the Wyrmwound. Considering the nuclear reactors I have heard about in the Expanse, I'm slightly worried.

@FeDog

You know...that's a good idea. Perhaps if the Wyrmwound freezes the First Seed will no longer be a threat. Of course, should the Final Infection reach home, the First Seed would no longer be of importance.

That being said, I don't believe Steve is trying to freeze the Wyrmwound. He keeps collecting gears and mumbling about Lightning's greatest achievement yet actually built in the Wyrmwound. Considering the nuclear reactors I have heard about in the Expanse, I'm slightly worried.

CS0nkUR.png
@ShadeofChaos

Steve’s best intentions pave the road to H-E-double hockey sticks for us all.

If I was smart, I would slowly back away. Or perhaps run away as fast as I can.
@ShadeofChaos

Steve’s best intentions pave the road to H-E-double hockey sticks for us all.

If I was smart, I would slowly back away. Or perhaps run away as fast as I can.
UYU9v2z.jpg
@FeDog

Running is a good option. Running might be the best option. I'm not sure if we can run fast enough to make that option any better.
@FeDog

Running is a good option. Running might be the best option. I'm not sure if we can run fast enough to make that option any better.
CS0nkUR.png
@ShadeOfChaos
going to send ya some fud :D

also, Linked In!
@ShadeOfChaos
going to send ya some fud :D

also, Linked In!
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

@Hokayse

Got you!

Caught up to here!
@Hokayse

Got you!

Caught up to here!
CS0nkUR.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37671399][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376714/37671399_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Steve: What's this about a seed and an infection? Can I get a sample for the lab? I bet the folks back in the Shifting Expanse would be really interested in samples to analyze too! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37776216][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377763/37776216_350.png[/img][/url] Matrix: STEVE NO Steve: Right, I have other projects to do. Hand me some of those gears, will ya?
37671399_350.png

Steve: What's this about a seed and an infection? Can I get a sample for the lab? I bet the folks back in the Shifting Expanse would be really interested in samples to analyze too!

37776216_350.png

Matrix: STEVE NO

Steve: Right, I have other projects to do. Hand me some of those gears, will ya?
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@bonibaru @FeDog @fenemony @GuardParade @Hokayse @jesse0319 @JonTargaryen @KeyLimeade @Neiran @Ototo @Peyp @sublimevoide @ThisOneIsBlue @XYZayne @WolfTrickster @Espoir @kriski @bonstrosity @TheBluestJay

Hi there!

So it's been a very long day, and I apologize for the wait. The thread is fully set up, the badges are in, the tiers are divided, there are extras galore! Let me know if there's anything else you think should be changed, any errors you see, make sure you have access to the spreadsheet (linked in all the main posts for your convenience), everything. ^_^

@bonibaru @FeDog @fenemony @GuardParade @Hokayse @jesse0319 @JonTargaryen @KeyLimeade @Neiran @Ototo @Peyp @sublimevoide @ThisOneIsBlue @XYZayne @WolfTrickster @Espoir @kriski @bonstrosity @TheBluestJay

Hi there!

So it's been a very long day, and I apologize for the wait. The thread is fully set up, the badges are in, the tiers are divided, there are extras galore! Let me know if there's anything else you think should be changed, any errors you see, make sure you have access to the spreadsheet (linked in all the main posts for your convenience), everything. ^_^

CS0nkUR.png
@ShadeofChaos why do the badges hate me?
@ShadeofChaos why do the badges hate me?
bEvLAND.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27