Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed for now
1 2 3
@Hulkster270 Since you have at least half a dozen dragons that are level 10+, one of my dragons will cost 20kt or 25g (: If that's alright with you I'll send you a CR!
@Hulkster270 Since you have at least half a dozen dragons that are level 10+, one of my dragons will cost 20kt or 25g (: If that's alright with you I'll send you a CR!
EDxOo1O.png
Nevermind then, thank you though!
Nevermind then, thank you though!
moeSmK.gif
Ok :)
Ok :)
@MarshMallow03 Sent Avni your way!

I've finished training Teren and added him to the available dragons, as well as added a bunch of hatchlings that should grow tomorrow. I'll start training them first thing in lair order, although if anyone reserves one that'll get trained first instead (:
@MarshMallow03 Sent Avni your way!

I've finished training Teren and added him to the available dragons, as well as added a bunch of hatchlings that should grow tomorrow. I'll start training them first thing in lair order, although if anyone reserves one that'll get trained first instead (:
EDxOo1O.png
@bfkitsune I'm interested in your female adult Guardian if she's availible? .o. I'm new
@bfkitsune I'm interested in your female adult Guardian if she's availible? .o. I'm new
can u PLZ hold the little wildclaw male htchling plz? and dont name i wann name :3 PLZ im new so free? @bfkitsune
can u PLZ hold the little wildclaw male htchling plz? and dont name i wann name :3 PLZ im new so free? @bfkitsune
[img][/img] join >.
@IbexStrut I have two male adult guardians at the moment! My female guardian was claimed earlier (:

@mybabystar Sure! I'll pull him from the AH and train him first thing tomorrow. Let me know what you want to name him, dragons need to be named before they can train in the coliseum!
@IbexStrut I have two male adult guardians at the moment! My female guardian was claimed earlier (:

@mybabystar Sure! I'll pull him from the AH and train him first thing tomorrow. Let me know what you want to name him, dragons need to be named before they can train in the coliseum!
EDxOo1O.png
@bfkitsune Okay! One male then?
@bfkitsune Okay! One male then?
@bfkitsune maybe dasker :3
@bfkitsune maybe dasker :3
[img][/img] join >.
@IbexStrut Okay! Do you have a preference between the two? (:

@mybabystar Alright! I'll name her and put her at the top of my list for tomorrow :3
@IbexStrut Okay! Do you have a preference between the two? (:

@mybabystar Alright! I'll name her and put her at the top of my list for tomorrow :3
EDxOo1O.png
1 2 3