Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragons!
Hi! I want to give away some dragons in my lair since i need to clear up space for my new hatchlings! Initially i wanted to put them up for sale in the auction house, however i didn't want them to be exhalted immediately. Usually i don't mind, but these three have become very dear to me. So i want to search for a new home for them! I obviously can't stop you if you still want to exhalt them as soon as you get them, but i would prefer if you didn't. So please only message me if you're interested in them! :) Edit: Only Skalar left, sorry! Skalar: He's only a month old and was actually the first Spiral to hatch in my clan. Since his breeding cooldown is finished right now, you can also pair him off right now if you're interested in that! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41338394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413384/41338394_350.png[/img] [/url] Ok, that's it! I hope i could interest a few people! ^^ (Also sorry, if there are any language mistakes. English isn't my first language and i'm not really confident in writing stuff myself)
Hi!

I want to give away some dragons in my lair since i need to clear up space for my new hatchlings!

Initially i wanted to put them up for sale in the auction house, however i didn't want them to be exhalted immediately. Usually i don't mind, but these three have become very dear to me. So i want to search for a new home for them!

I obviously can't stop you if you still want to exhalt them as soon as you get them, but i would prefer if you didn't. So please only message me if you're interested in them! :)

Edit: Only Skalar left, sorry!

Skalar:

He's only a month old and was actually the first Spiral to hatch in my clan. Since his breeding cooldown is finished right now, you can also pair him off right now if you're interested in that!

41338394_350.png

Ok, that's it! I hope i could interest a few people! ^^

(Also sorry, if there are any language mistakes. English isn't my first language and i'm not really confident in writing stuff myself)
z59oZrZ.png
May I take Miki?
May I take Miki?
@MerlinMausi
@MerlinMausi
@MerlinMausi
I quite like Tifryn, and I think I can give her a good home. Thank you :)
@MerlinMausi
I quite like Tifryn, and I think I can give her a good home. Thank you :)
xpVSaNG.pngph0123G.pngiPLQXSr.pngZh9t7L1.pngXw0rTwn.pngot6V0KH.png4hUd2SB.pngKh1gJWc.pngQaSMYGz.png
She/Her
FR +9h
@mercuni
@cleedog

Sure! I'll send them right now!
@mercuni
@cleedog

Sure! I'll send them right now!
z59oZrZ.png
@Dracana Are you interested in Skalar? You didn't write anything in you ping, so i was a little confused ^^
@Dracana Are you interested in Skalar? You didn't write anything in you ping, so i was a little confused ^^
z59oZrZ.png
@MerlinMausi

Oh sorry I pinged you just in case you didn't see the first person who wanted Miki ^^

Unfortunately I has no room for dragons right now :( but I hope Skylar gets a good home :)
@MerlinMausi

Oh sorry I pinged you just in case you didn't see the first person who wanted Miki ^^

Unfortunately I has no room for dragons right now :( but I hope Skylar gets a good home :)
@Dracana No Problem! This is actually my first post, so i'm completely new to this. Haha, sorry for bothering you :)
@Dracana No Problem! This is actually my first post, so i'm completely new to this. Haha, sorry for bothering you :)
z59oZrZ.png