Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Newbie Starter Packages!![closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Prisoner319 May I please have a package? Thx
@Prisoner319 May I please have a package? Thx
tDeKDnH.png upJofWa.png
Might I be able to acquire a package from you
Might I be able to acquire a package from you
@Prisoner319 could i have one please? thank you so much in advance, this is very kind of you <3
@Prisoner319 could i have one please? thank you so much in advance, this is very kind of you <3
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png
i just baaaaarely qualify (i'll be 2 months old in 3 weeks. c:)
may i please get a package before i have my 2 month birthday? xD

also this is really neat! once i can grind my dragons and max their levels i'll have to donate my good loot to you. at lvl 13 atm. xp
i just baaaaarely qualify (i'll be 2 months old in 3 weeks. c:)
may i please get a package before i have my 2 month birthday? xD

also this is really neat! once i can grind my dragons and max their levels i'll have to donate my good loot to you. at lvl 13 atm. xp
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
@Prisoner319
Oh.... Could I have one?
@Prisoner319
Oh.... Could I have one?
@Prisoner319
Oh.... Could I have one?
@Prisoner319
Oh.... Could I have one?
@prisoner319

may i please have one? thanks!
@prisoner319

may i please have one? thanks!
dT9HQge.pngqa67smW.pngtqGkHih.png
Ms8zPwX.pngr8v91MH.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Prisoner319
Oh... Sorry
But... Prisoner319 no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery
What is this?
@Prisoner319
Oh... Sorry
But... Prisoner319 no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery
What is this?
@SilenceWhirlpool so generally what this means is the user split a stack of items and sent it off to two ir more different people. Flight rising is REALLY weird and wont let you split and send stacks. It will cause that error message even if you have enough items.
The trades doesnt remove things from your inventory until the trade is completed so it creates a lot of mess. its very easy to accidentally give the same item to different people.

i suggest using the item delivery in the messenger system. items are immediately removed from your inventory so there's no "oops! trade cant be completed as dialed!" xD
@SilenceWhirlpool so generally what this means is the user split a stack of items and sent it off to two ir more different people. Flight rising is REALLY weird and wont let you split and send stacks. It will cause that error message even if you have enough items.
The trades doesnt remove things from your inventory until the trade is completed so it creates a lot of mess. its very easy to accidentally give the same item to different people.

i suggest using the item delivery in the messenger system. items are immediately removed from your inventory so there's no "oops! trade cant be completed as dialed!" xD
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
@SilenceWhirlpool
try again. it should work now. sorry for the inconvenience.
@SilenceWhirlpool
try again. it should work now. sorry for the inconvenience.
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
1 2 3 4 5 6