Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Morph (and more) Raffle! FINISHED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[b]THIS JUST IN: WINNER DRAWINGS ON PAGE 14[/b] Hello all! Lately, the coliseum has been very generous to me, and I’ve managed to score not one, but TWO of these babies! [center][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][/center] So, I’ve decided to raffle my extra off in order to make some of that sweet, sweet dragoncash! Plus, I’ll be adding on different prizes as different numbers of tickets are purchased to make the raffle a little more interesting! Sounds fun? Sweet! Here are the rules: - [b] One ticket costs 1kT or 1 gem. [/b]Please send payment via CR or direct message. -This raffle will end on [b] AUGUST 1st [/b] if 200 TICKETS have been bought by that time. If they have not, the raffle will conclude when the 200th ticket is sold. - [b] You may bump the thread ONCE A DAY to enter for a FREE prize![/b] To determine the bump prize winner, a page number and comment number will be chosen at random until it lands on a bump. That user wins the prize! -Only ONE prize can be claimed per person. Once you claim a prize, your numbers will be taken out of the drawing pool. I will be drawing numbers for the most expensive items first, so there is no need to worry about being drawn again for a better prize. -To make things easy, there is no trading in items or dragons for tickets. H O W E V E R! See the post below to see if any certain items are exchangeable! I will have a list of items that are currently available for ticket exchanges, and it will be updated as people send in certain things! Happy Raffling! -Neoncherry
THIS JUST IN: WINNER DRAWINGS ON PAGE 14

Hello all! Lately, the coliseum has been very generous to me, and I’ve managed to score not one, but TWO of these babies!
Secondary Gene: Morph

So, I’ve decided to raffle my extra off in order to make some of that sweet, sweet dragoncash! Plus, I’ll be adding on different prizes as different numbers of tickets are purchased to make the raffle a little more interesting! Sounds fun? Sweet! Here are the rules:

- One ticket costs 1kT or 1 gem. Please send payment via CR or direct message.

-This raffle will end on AUGUST 1st if 200 TICKETS have been bought by that time. If they have not, the raffle will conclude when the 200th ticket is sold.

- You may bump the thread ONCE A DAY to enter for a FREE prize! To determine the bump prize winner, a page number and comment number will be chosen at random until it lands on a bump. That user wins the prize!

-Only ONE prize can be claimed per person. Once you claim a prize, your numbers will be taken out of the drawing pool. I will be drawing numbers for the most expensive items first, so there is no need to worry about being drawn again for a better prize.

-To make things easy, there is no trading in items or dragons for tickets.

H O W E V E R!

See the post below to see if any certain items are exchangeable! I will have a list of items that are currently available for ticket exchanges, and it will be updated as people send in certain things!

Happy Raffling!
-Neoncherry

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
Prizes: [quote=GRAND PRIZE][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][/quote] [quote=BUMP PRIZE]ONE skin or accent of your choice from my vault! I have many, but here’s just a small sample: [item=Accent: The Youngest God][item=Accent: Gambler’s Goop][item=accent: colored ice] [item=accent: Triple Happiness][item=skin: chessknight][item=accent: festering bogling][item=accent: gambler's goop][item=skin: faerie dream][item=skin: plague's daughter][item=skin: resplendent starling][item=skin: enchanted drake] [/quote] [quote=ALL AROUND THE WOOOORLD][item=Miniature Sornieth Globe][/quote] [quote=Burgle the Turts][item=Spirit of Water][item=Garden tender]x99[/quote] [quote=All hail Windpappy!][item=Wind Runestone][item=Whirlwind emblem][item=Wind's Prodigy Chest][/quote] [quote=The Case of the Missing Tulips][item=Garden Watcher][item=creeping tendril][/quote] XxLOCKEDxX [quote=IT’S NOT A PHASE, MOM (unlocks at 300 tickets)][item=Swamp kelpie mane][/quote] [quote=Sp00py Package (unlocks at 400 tickets)][item=Solar Flame Regalia][/quote] More bigger and better prizes coming soon!
Prizes:

GRAND PRIZE wrote:
Secondary Gene: Morph
BUMP PRIZE wrote:
ONE skin or accent of your choice from my vault! I have many, but here’s just a small sample: Accent: The Youngest God Accent: Colored Ice Accent: Triple Happiness Skin: Chessknight Accent: Festering Bogling Accent: Gambler's Goop Skin: Faerie Dream Skin: Plague's Daughter Skin: Resplendent Starling Skin: Enchanted Drake
ALL AROUND THE WOOOORLD wrote:
Miniature Sornieth Globe
Burgle the Turts wrote:
Spirit of Water Garden Tender x99
All hail Windpappy! wrote:
Wind Runestone Whirlwind Emblem Wind's Prodigy Chest
The Case of the Missing Tulips wrote:
Garden Watcher Creeping Tendril

XxLOCKEDxX
IT’S NOT A PHASE, MOM (unlocks at 300 tickets) wrote:
Swamp Kelpie Mane
Sp00py Package (unlocks at 400 tickets) wrote:
Solar Flame Regalia

More bigger and better prizes coming soon!

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
Ticket Exchange Corner: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38797209] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387973/38797209_350.png[/img] [/url] “Hey, the name’s Snurglez, and I’ll be running this little swap booth! Wondering what kinds of stuff can currently be traded in for tickets? Well you’re in luck! Be sure to stop by later and see if our wanted list has changed. [item=charged sprocket] x3 for 1 ticket!
Ticket Exchange Corner:

38797209_350.png

“Hey, the name’s Snurglez, and I’ll be running this little swap booth! Wondering what kinds of stuff can currently be traded in for tickets? Well you’re in luck! Be sure to stop by later and see if our wanted list has changed.

Charged Sprocket x3 for 1 ticket!

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
Spreadsheet:

Because I’m too lazy to make a google doc, all tickets will be recorded here

CURRENT OVERALL TICKETS: 264

sueslayer: 1
Sushidragon101 2-31
Raebaa: 32-52
Phoenixfire: 53-55
Ghilanian: 56-70
Maevepanda: 71-75
Unelore: 76-126
FutureMopie: 127-131
Twiinkletoes: 132-135
Leafily: 136-140
TruffleFish 141-142
Thedeinonychu: 143-172
FireHeartsong: 173-177
Aredshroom: 178-194
LadyChipmunk: 195
Wendigoheart: 196-207
Theleaveswant: 208-227
Crowworm: 228
Arrowk: 229
Hakary: 230-248
Mithian: 249
Mstrashprincess: 250-254
Dalilah: 255-264
Spreadsheet:

Because I’m too lazy to make a google doc, all tickets will be recorded here

CURRENT OVERALL TICKETS: 264

sueslayer: 1
Sushidragon101 2-31
Raebaa: 32-52
Phoenixfire: 53-55
Ghilanian: 56-70
Maevepanda: 71-75
Unelore: 76-126
FutureMopie: 127-131
Twiinkletoes: 132-135
Leafily: 136-140
TruffleFish 141-142
Thedeinonychu: 143-172
FireHeartsong: 173-177
Aredshroom: 178-194
LadyChipmunk: 195
Wendigoheart: 196-207
Theleaveswant: 208-227
Crowworm: 228
Arrowk: 229
Hakary: 230-248
Mithian: 249
Mstrashprincess: 250-254
Dalilah: 255-264

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
Bump! And We’re open!
Bump! And We’re open!

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
Another bump!
Another bump!

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
I'm interested, but I'll send the payment later
I'm interested, but I'll send the payment later
dragon_PNG84519.png
Bump!
Bump!

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
Daily Bump @Neoncherry64 I am interested in the banner making, but I don't know how much tickets it could go for... Also sending in one of these, plus I guess the daily bump? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/965.png[/img]
Daily Bump
@Neoncherry64 I am interested in the banner making, but I don't know how much tickets it could go for...

Also sending in one of these, plus I guess the daily bump?
965.png
KR4WLKh.pngHuCLOOQ.png hVHlIic.png
Bump!

Also, @sushidragon101 I’m sorry for taking so long to respond to you! Please message me about the banner!
Bump!

Also, @sushidragon101 I’m sorry for taking so long to respond to you! Please message me about the banner!

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11