Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | } ITO Raffle -DONE! TY!- {
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
Sorry for never responding back- everyone's been added and there's 6 tickets left! The quicker these are sold the quicker we draw!

To reiterate- still accepting level 10 dragons, still accepting gems, and if you'd like to do treasure instead- I'll do 25k treasure for it instead of gems(1g=1kt ratio).

Sorry for never responding back- everyone's been added and there's 6 tickets left! The quicker these are sold the quicker we draw!

To reiterate- still accepting level 10 dragons, still accepting gems, and if you'd like to do treasure instead- I'll do 25k treasure for it instead of gems(1g=1kt ratio).

fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
Can i get 27 with gems please? ^^
(I guess i'll Just send over the payment?)
@Ludwiggle
Can i get 27 with gems please? ^^
(I guess i'll Just send over the payment?)
@Ludwiggle
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
Art Shop
@GooglieSalmon
Alright! Putting you down now!
@GooglieSalmon
Alright! Putting you down now!

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
Ahhh! No one bumped-

Only FIVE tickets left guys! And I would really love more dragon-bought tickets, so please ping your friends!
Ahhh! No one bumped-

Only FIVE tickets left guys! And I would really love more dragon-bought tickets, so please ping your friends!

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
Bumping! also check out my signature for spa themed grab bags!
Bumping! also check out my signature for spa themed grab bags!

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
Bumping! I keep running out of fodder aaa!
Bumping! I keep running out of fodder aaa!

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
I'm gonna buy a ticket!
I'm gonna buy a ticket!
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@DeadBattery
Alright! Just send a CR or Message over!
@DeadBattery
Alright! Just send a CR or Message over!

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
[center][size=5][b]BUMP![/b][/size][/center] If we can get these all sold before rollover, I will add another prize pack! This will have an XXX White Male Spiral, the [item= Surgestream Coat], the [item= Ornate Gold Bracelet], and a stack of 4 point food of your choice! The spiral will be a baby so unbred!
BUMP!

If we can get these all sold before rollover, I will add another prize pack! This will have an XXX White Male Spiral, the Surgestream Coat , the Ornate Gold Bracelet , and a stack of 4 point food of your choice! The spiral will be a baby so unbred!

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
ok so that didn't work but- if we can get this done before TOMORROW's rollover I'll add it in! That will be ten people out of thirty winning something!
ok so that didn't work but- if we can get this done before TOMORROW's rollover I'll add it in! That will be ten people out of thirty winning something!

Lupo
+3FR Time
Selling Everything

Leaving FR
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14