Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragons for new ppl
1 2
[quote name="ElectricSoul" date="2018-05-18 11:42:56" ] @DutchDodo I thought 4 was Den (the red one). I was sent Pumpkin (number 2) [/quote] yeah my fault. I sended a request to switch
ElectricSoul wrote on 2018-05-18 11:42:56:
@DutchDodo I thought 4 was Den (the red one). I was sent Pumpkin (number 2)

yeah my fault.
I sended a request to switch
looking for adorable fluffy adoptables?
You can find them here
@DutchDodo

Hello! I'm new and joined a few days ago! I don't have a Bogsneak yet and I'd love dragon number 3! I've never heard of a renaming scroll but I do have a few dragons I'd like to rename, I'm assuming that's what a renaming scroll does!
@DutchDodo

Hello! I'm new and joined a few days ago! I don't have a Bogsneak yet and I'd love dragon number 3! I've never heard of a renaming scroll but I do have a few dragons I'd like to rename, I'm assuming that's what a renaming scroll does!
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
@Dutchdodo
Can i have number 6?
@Dutchdodo
Can i have number 6?
[quote name="BlazingInk" date="2018-05-18 17:54:55" ] @DutchDodo Hello! I'm new and joined a few days ago! I don't have a Bogsneak yet and I'd love dragon number 3! I've never heard of a renaming scroll but I do have a few dragons I'd like to rename, I'm assuming that's what a renaming scroll does! [/quote] Bogsneks are cute ! Will send it your way. And yes that is what the scrolls do. Atm i have non but lemme get one for you. @Beeker Sure :D Will send later today
BlazingInk wrote on 2018-05-18 17:54:55:
@DutchDodo

Bogsneks are cute ! Will send it your way.
And yes that is what the scrolls do.
Atm i have non but lemme get one for you.

@Beeker
Sure :D Will send later today

You can find them here
@DutchDodo omg #3 is adorable may I please have it (Bort#29065249)
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
[quote name="Kaltropis" date="2018-05-19 00:55:34" ] @DutchDodo omg #3 is adorable may I please have it (Bort#29065249) [/quote] Sorry somebody was faster then you. Tho I have a bogsnek in the nesting ground. If I get one that i dont want I will send you a message
Kaltropis wrote on 2018-05-19 00:55:34:

Sorry somebody was faster then you.
Tho I have a bogsnek in the nesting ground. If I get one that i dont want I will send you a message
You can find them here
1 2