Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | School's Ending Raffle!! Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ElysianJewels there is two more tabs at the bottom, and one says dragons and it shows how many levels have been sent and how many dragons have been sent.
@ElysianJewels there is two more tabs at the bottom, and one says dragons and it shows how many levels have been sent and how many dragons have been sent.
@QuietJay oh no what i meant was in the method or maybe a column next to it you say how many dragons and level they sent in. So we know how many more we have to send in to beat them and such
@QuietJay oh no what i meant was in the method or maybe a column next to it you say how many dragons and level they sent in. So we know how many more we have to send in to beat them and such
r7P00ic.png
@ElysianJewels oh ok!, I just did it!
@ElysianJewels oh ok!, I just did it!
@QuietJay awesome thanks!! <3 <3 ill send some dergs in during/after greenkeepers gathering
@QuietJay awesome thanks!! <3 <3 ill send some dergs in during/after greenkeepers gathering
r7P00ic.png
Bump and also sending in some more trained fodder ^^
Bump and also sending in some more trained fodder ^^
Bump
Bump
bump!
bump!
r7P00ic.png
@Quietjay lols sorry to bug you yet again!! Dont hate me!!!!!! I think we had a miscommunication XD What i meant was if it was possible for you to write down exactly how how many levels or number of dragons each specific person sent in so that ppl who want to win the golden bamtam fangar and speedy know how much more they should keep sending in to top the others. EG. User1- 5 dragons- 35levels etc :D

Keep in mind if you dont want to do the stuff i say nws!!!
@Quietjay lols sorry to bug you yet again!! Dont hate me!!!!!! I think we had a miscommunication XD What i meant was if it was possible for you to write down exactly how how many levels or number of dragons each specific person sent in so that ppl who want to win the golden bamtam fangar and speedy know how much more they should keep sending in to top the others. EG. User1- 5 dragons- 35levels etc :D

Keep in mind if you dont want to do the stuff i say nws!!!
r7P00ic.png
Bump
Bump
@KatMan8231 hey just a friendly reminder that you can only bump once per hr :)
@KatMan8231 hey just a friendly reminder that you can only bump once per hr :)
r7P00ic.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10