Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Soft Breeze Hatchery- [On Hiatus]
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 189 190
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UCo79od.png[/img][/center]
UCo79od.png
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/2TgKyPC.png[/img]
2TgKyPC.png
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@Crimsonpixie
Sent! Apologies for the link mistake. ^^"

@MoonyHaze
Name?
@Crimsonpixie
Sent! Apologies for the link mistake. ^^"

@MoonyHaze
Name?
@BreezyBubble
Oh, yeah, sorry, I'd like to name her Ellis
@BreezyBubble
Oh, yeah, sorry, I'd like to name her Ellis
mlHpBMC.pngprns-button-FR.png oczO35g.png Y7MOfeL.png
HslJD2N.png 27AZD8S.png qlJ9D71.png CR0BtYK.png
@MoonyHaze
Sending~
@MoonyHaze
Sending~
Buuump
Buuump
DSlt93w.jpg
bump
bump
7zcCDc4.png
@imeka
Hey there! I really like dragon 11, and would hate to see her exalted. However, I’m not doing very well on lair space, so I decided to ping you to let you know, I’d be willing to take her, only if you’re thinking about exalting her. Otherwise, I’d rather she went to another home. Sorry if I’m not making any sense XD
@imeka
Hey there! I really like dragon 11, and would hate to see her exalted. However, I’m not doing very well on lair space, so I decided to ping you to let you know, I’d be willing to take her, only if you’re thinking about exalting her. Otherwise, I’d rather she went to another home. Sorry if I’m not making any sense XD
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
@LightningclanLC

Hi there! Thanks for letting me know. In all honesty, yes, if my dragons aren't adopted by the next list update, I'll be setting them up for leveling and exaltation.

I however don't mind holding her for you until you you have space for her as I'm holding on dragon breeding for a while, whilst I organize my lair.
@LightningclanLC

Hi there! Thanks for letting me know. In all honesty, yes, if my dragons aren't adopted by the next list update, I'll be setting them up for leveling and exaltation.

I however don't mind holding her for you until you you have space for her as I'm holding on dragon breeding for a while, whilst I organize my lair.
bump again :P
bump again :P
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 189 190